Right Wing Leftovers - 1/6/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/6/2014 6:32 pm
- Liz Cheney has abandoned her primary challenge against Sen. Mike Enzi.
- The Supreme Court has halted gay marriage in Utah and the Family Research Council is very pleased.
- The Christian Anti-Defamation Commission has released its list of the "Top Ten Anti-Christian Acts" of 2013.
- Liberty Institute is basically the organizational equivalent of Todd Starnes.
- James and Ryan Dobson will be speaking at the annual March for Life.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that American men have become "effeminized" because "they're being trained by women."
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am