Right Wing Leftovers - 1/6/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/6/2014 5:32 pm
- Liz Cheney has abandoned her primary challenge against Sen. Mike Enzi.
- The Supreme Court has halted gay marriage in Utah and the Family Research Council is very pleased.
- The Christian Anti-Defamation Commission has released its list of the "Top Ten Anti-Christian Acts" of 2013.
- Liberty Institute is basically the organizational equivalent of Todd Starnes.
- James and Ryan Dobson will be speaking at the annual March for Life.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that American men have become "effeminized" because "they're being trained by women."
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am