Right Wing Leftovers - 1/6/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/6/2014 6:32 pm
- Liz Cheney has abandoned her primary challenge against Sen. Mike Enzi.
- The Supreme Court has halted gay marriage in Utah and the Family Research Council is very pleased.
- The Christian Anti-Defamation Commission has released its list of the "Top Ten Anti-Christian Acts" of 2013.
- Liberty Institute is basically the organizational equivalent of Todd Starnes.
- James and Ryan Dobson will be speaking at the annual March for Life.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that American men have become "effeminized" because "they're being trained by women."
Share this post
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am