Right Wing Leftovers - 1/6/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/6/2014 5:32 pm
- Liz Cheney has abandoned her primary challenge against Sen. Mike Enzi.
- The Supreme Court has halted gay marriage in Utah and the Family Research Council is very pleased.
- The Christian Anti-Defamation Commission has released its list of the "Top Ten Anti-Christian Acts" of 2013.
- Liberty Institute is basically the organizational equivalent of Todd Starnes.
- James and Ryan Dobson will be speaking at the annual March for Life.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that American men have become "effeminized" because "they're being trained by women."
Share this post
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/21/14 @ 10:59
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
11/18/14 @ 5:30
11/17/14 @ 5:31
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am