Right Wing Leftovers - 1/6/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/6/2014 6:32 pm
- Liz Cheney has abandoned her primary challenge against Sen. Mike Enzi.
- The Supreme Court has halted gay marriage in Utah and the Family Research Council is very pleased.
- The Christian Anti-Defamation Commission has released its list of the "Top Ten Anti-Christian Acts" of 2013.
- Liberty Institute is basically the organizational equivalent of Todd Starnes.
- James and Ryan Dobson will be speaking at the annual March for Life.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that American men have become "effeminized" because "they're being trained by women."
Share this post
7/25/14 @ 5:30
7/24/14 @ 5:30
7/23/14 @ 5:31
7/22/14 @ 5:31
7/21/14 @ 5:31
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm