Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/22/2009 4:32 pm
- Joseph Farah says the Conservapedia Bible project is an "incredibly stupid and misguided initiative."
- NOM has endorsed Doug Hoffman.
- Mitt Romney says "the Iranian leadership is the greatest immediate threat to the world since the fall of the Soviet Union, and before that, Nazi Germany."
- Peter Marshall explains that he is not calling for for the "teaching the biblical foundations of a 'Christian America,' but merely the "biblical foundations of America."
- Finally, Rep. Michele Bachmann says that hate crimes legislation is the reason people hate Congress.
1/5/16 @ 2:15
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Michele Bachmann Says Congress Cannot Pass Laws That Contradict The Laws Of God
1/25/16 @ 12:50pm