Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/22/2009 5:32 pm
- Joseph Farah says the Conservapedia Bible project is an "incredibly stupid and misguided initiative."
- NOM has endorsed Doug Hoffman.
- Mitt Romney says "the Iranian leadership is the greatest immediate threat to the world since the fall of the Soviet Union, and before that, Nazi Germany."
- Peter Marshall explains that he is not calling for for the "teaching the biblical foundations of a 'Christian America,' but merely the "biblical foundations of America."
- Finally, Rep. Michele Bachmann says that hate crimes legislation is the reason people hate Congress.
8/17/16 @ 2:02
8/11/16 @ 12:50
8/5/16 @ 2:02
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Pat Robertson: Satan Inspires Liberals To Lie About Donald Trump (And Me)
8/10/16 @ 1:50pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm