Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/22/2009 5:32 pm
- Joseph Farah says the Conservapedia Bible project is an "incredibly stupid and misguided initiative."
- NOM has endorsed Doug Hoffman.
- Mitt Romney says "the Iranian leadership is the greatest immediate threat to the world since the fall of the Soviet Union, and before that, Nazi Germany."
- Peter Marshall explains that he is not calling for for the "teaching the biblical foundations of a 'Christian America,' but merely the "biblical foundations of America."
- Finally, Rep. Michele Bachmann says that hate crimes legislation is the reason people hate Congress.
Share this post
8/19/15 @ 5:30
8/19/15 @ 3:00
8/18/15 @ 5:33
8/17/15 @ 2:35
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am