Right Wing Leftovers - 1/4/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 1/4/2013 6:40 pm
- Paul Ryan will be the keynote speaker at the anti-choice Susan B. Anthony List Gala.
- Ryan was also among the 67 Republicans to oppose a bill providing $9.7 billion in Sandy relief, which the House passed after the GOP leadership withdrew a much more substantial aid package.
- Apparently, conservatives are shocked and dismayed that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie would dare to criticize House Republicans for pulling the plug on the Sandy aid bill.
- An Indiana Republican state senator wants to allow public schools to require the reading of the Lord’s Prayer.
- The NRA has trotted out another winning talking point.
- National Organization for Marriage founder Maggie Gallagher has ended her column after seventeen years.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am