Right Wing Leftovers - 1/4/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 1/4/2013 6:40 pm
- Paul Ryan will be the keynote speaker at the anti-choice Susan B. Anthony List Gala.
- Ryan was also among the 67 Republicans to oppose a bill providing $9.7 billion in Sandy relief, which the House passed after the GOP leadership withdrew a much more substantial aid package.
- Apparently, conservatives are shocked and dismayed that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie would dare to criticize House Republicans for pulling the plug on the Sandy aid bill.
- An Indiana Republican state senator wants to allow public schools to require the reading of the Lord’s Prayer.
- The NRA has trotted out another winning talking point.
- National Organization for Marriage founder Maggie Gallagher has ended her column after seventeen years.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am