Right Wing Leftovers - 1/4/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 1/4/2013 6:40 pm
- Paul Ryan will be the keynote speaker at the anti-choice Susan B. Anthony List Gala.
- Ryan was also among the 67 Republicans to oppose a bill providing $9.7 billion in Sandy relief, which the House passed after the GOP leadership withdrew a much more substantial aid package.
- Apparently, conservatives are shocked and dismayed that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie would dare to criticize House Republicans for pulling the plug on the Sandy aid bill.
- An Indiana Republican state senator wants to allow public schools to require the reading of the Lord’s Prayer.
- The NRA has trotted out another winning talking point.
- National Organization for Marriage founder Maggie Gallagher has ended her column after seventeen years.
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am