Right Wing Leftovers - 1/4/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 1/4/2013 5:40 pm
- Paul Ryan will be the keynote speaker at the anti-choice Susan B. Anthony List Gala.
- Ryan was also among the 67 Republicans to oppose a bill providing $9.7 billion in Sandy relief, which the House passed after the GOP leadership withdrew a much more substantial aid package.
- Apparently, conservatives are shocked and dismayed that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie would dare to criticize House Republicans for pulling the plug on the Sandy aid bill.
- An Indiana Republican state senator wants to allow public schools to require the reading of the Lord’s Prayer.
- The NRA has trotted out another winning talking point.
- National Organization for Marriage founder Maggie Gallagher has ended her column after seventeen years.
Share this post
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm