Right Wing Leftovers - 1/4/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 1/4/2013 5:40 pm
- Paul Ryan will be the keynote speaker at the anti-choice Susan B. Anthony List Gala.
- Ryan was also among the 67 Republicans to oppose a bill providing $9.7 billion in Sandy relief, which the House passed after the GOP leadership withdrew a much more substantial aid package.
- Apparently, conservatives are shocked and dismayed that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie would dare to criticize House Republicans for pulling the plug on the Sandy aid bill.
- An Indiana Republican state senator wants to allow public schools to require the reading of the Lord’s Prayer.
- The NRA has trotted out another winning talking point.
- National Organization for Marriage founder Maggie Gallagher has ended her column after seventeen years.
2/9/16 @ 5:30
2/8/16 @ 5:31
2/5/16 @ 5:30
2/5/16 @ 4:10
2/5/16 @ 3:13
2/4/16 @ 5:31
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm