Right Wing Leftovers - 1/31/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/31/2014 6:30 pm
- When he spoke at a March for Life rally in South Carolina recently, David Barton was apparently honored by the state Senate.
- Speaking of South Carolina, we are not at all surprised to learn that Lee Bright has picked up an endorsement from Rep. Steve Stockman.
- Gordon Klingenschmitt says that "conservative chaplains are going underground" because they are worried about being persecuted by the military.
- Apparently the Bible is predicting that both the Denver Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks are going to win the Super Bowl.
- Speaking of football, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is not happy with all the people who are sissifying his beloved sport.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that Dinesh D'Souza is being persecuted because he is a Christian, just like Jesus, Peter, and Paul.
9/26/16 @ 5:30
9/26/16 @ 3:43
Religious Right Leaders Vow To Defy Laws On Abortion, 'Sexual Perversion' In 'Declaration Of Dependence Upon God'
9/26/16 @ 11:00
9/23/16 @ 5:30
9/22/16 @ 5:30
9/21/16 @ 5:45
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm