Right Wing Leftovers - 1/31/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/31/2014 6:30 pm
- When he spoke at a March for Life rally in South Carolina recently, David Barton was apparently honored by the state Senate.
- Speaking of South Carolina, we are not at all surprised to learn that Lee Bright has picked up an endorsement from Rep. Steve Stockman.
- Gordon Klingenschmitt says that "conservative chaplains are going underground" because they are worried about being persecuted by the military.
- Apparently the Bible is predicting that both the Denver Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks are going to win the Super Bowl.
- Speaking of football, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is not happy with all the people who are sissifying his beloved sport.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that Dinesh D'Souza is being persecuted because he is a Christian, just like Jesus, Peter, and Paul.
Share this post
10/8/15 @ 1:57
10/7/15 @ 5:30
10/6/15 @ 5:30
Alabama Supreme Court Justice Tom Parker: State Courts Must Defy The Supreme Court's Gay Marriage Ruling
10/6/15 @ 3:53
10/5/15 @ 5:30
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am