Right Wing Leftovers - 1/31/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/31/2014 6:30 pm
- When he spoke at a March for Life rally in South Carolina recently, David Barton was apparently honored by the state Senate.
- Speaking of South Carolina, we are not at all surprised to learn that Lee Bright has picked up an endorsement from Rep. Steve Stockman.
- Gordon Klingenschmitt says that "conservative chaplains are going underground" because they are worried about being persecuted by the military.
- Apparently the Bible is predicting that both the Denver Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks are going to win the Super Bowl.
- Speaking of football, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is not happy with all the people who are sissifying his beloved sport.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that Dinesh D'Souza is being persecuted because he is a Christian, just like Jesus, Peter, and Paul.
Share this post
4/23/14 @ 5:33
4/23/14 @ 5:30
4/23/14 @ 12:21
4/22/14 @ 5:32
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am