Right Wing Leftovers - 1/31/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/31/2012 6:46 pm
- Matt Barber continues his crusade against Matt Drudge.
- James O'Keefe, of all people, is suing the New Jersey Star-Ledger because "it is my experience that demanding retractions from dishonorable people only leads to dishonorable retractions."
- Randall Terry thinks that pointing out that he is not really a legitimate Democratic candidate for president is "deceptive thuggery."
- Looks like the ACLJ is getting in on the anti-Islam documentary business.
- Finally, does this mean we won't get to watch Newt Gingrich enter CPAC in this manner for the fourth year in a row?
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm