Right Wing Leftovers - 1/31/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/31/2012 5:46 pm
- Matt Barber continues his crusade against Matt Drudge.
- James O'Keefe, of all people, is suing the New Jersey Star-Ledger because "it is my experience that demanding retractions from dishonorable people only leads to dishonorable retractions."
- Randall Terry thinks that pointing out that he is not really a legitimate Democratic candidate for president is "deceptive thuggery."
- Looks like the ACLJ is getting in on the anti-Islam documentary business.
- Finally, does this mean we won't get to watch Newt Gingrich enter CPAC in this manner for the fourth year in a row?
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am