Right Wing Leftovers - 1/31/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/31/2012 5:46 pm
- Matt Barber continues his crusade against Matt Drudge.
- James O'Keefe, of all people, is suing the New Jersey Star-Ledger because "it is my experience that demanding retractions from dishonorable people only leads to dishonorable retractions."
- Randall Terry thinks that pointing out that he is not really a legitimate Democratic candidate for president is "deceptive thuggery."
- Looks like the ACLJ is getting in on the anti-Islam documentary business.
- Finally, does this mean we won't get to watch Newt Gingrich enter CPAC in this manner for the fourth year in a row?
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm