Right Wing Leftovers - 1/31/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/31/2012 6:46 pm
- Matt Barber continues his crusade against Matt Drudge.
- James O'Keefe, of all people, is suing the New Jersey Star-Ledger because "it is my experience that demanding retractions from dishonorable people only leads to dishonorable retractions."
- Randall Terry thinks that pointing out that he is not really a legitimate Democratic candidate for president is "deceptive thuggery."
- Looks like the ACLJ is getting in on the anti-Islam documentary business.
- Finally, does this mean we won't get to watch Newt Gingrich enter CPAC in this manner for the fourth year in a row?
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am