Right Wing Leftovers - 1/31/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/31/2012 6:46 pm
- Matt Barber continues his crusade against Matt Drudge.
- James O'Keefe, of all people, is suing the New Jersey Star-Ledger because "it is my experience that demanding retractions from dishonorable people only leads to dishonorable retractions."
- Randall Terry thinks that pointing out that he is not really a legitimate Democratic candidate for president is "deceptive thuggery."
- Looks like the ACLJ is getting in on the anti-Islam documentary business.
- Finally, does this mean we won't get to watch Newt Gingrich enter CPAC in this manner for the fourth year in a row?
Rick Wiles: 'Ebola Could Solve America's Problems With Atheism And Homosexuality'
8/6/14 @ 4:10pm
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm