Right Wing Leftovers - 1/30/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/30/2013 5:34 pm
- Glenn Beck calls for the formation of third party called the American Independence Party ... until he learns that one already exists which ran segregationist George Wallace for president.
- Oh good, another ultra right-wing House Republican is planning to run for the US Senate.
- Mike Huckabee begs the students at Liberty University to stand up and say "no" to the "unholy and ungodly" policies dominating American politics.
- Greg Quinlan says letting gays serve in the Boy Scouts will lead to widespread sexual molestation.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Rev. Mark Creech: "No one who is thoughtful can possibly believe that something as unnatural as the act of a man placing that part of his body which was designed to project life into that part of another man's body meant to expel death could possibly be a healthy lifestyle under any circumstances."
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:00
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/25/14 @ 1:05
11/24/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm