Right Wing Leftovers - 1/30/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/30/2013 6:34 pm
- Glenn Beck calls for the formation of third party called the American Independence Party ... until he learns that one already exists which ran segregationist George Wallace for president.
- Oh good, another ultra right-wing House Republican is planning to run for the US Senate.
- Mike Huckabee begs the students at Liberty University to stand up and say "no" to the "unholy and ungodly" policies dominating American politics.
- Greg Quinlan says letting gays serve in the Boy Scouts will lead to widespread sexual molestation.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Rev. Mark Creech: "No one who is thoughtful can possibly believe that something as unnatural as the act of a man placing that part of his body which was designed to project life into that part of another man's body meant to expel death could possibly be a healthy lifestyle under any circumstances."
5/24/16 @ 5:30
5/23/16 @ 5:30
5/20/16 @ 5:30
5/19/16 @ 5:30
5/19/16 @ 12:20
5/18/16 @ 5:31
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm