Right Wing Leftovers - 1/30/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/30/2013 6:34 pm
- Glenn Beck calls for the formation of third party called the American Independence Party ... until he learns that one already exists which ran segregationist George Wallace for president.
- Oh good, another ultra right-wing House Republican is planning to run for the US Senate.
- Mike Huckabee begs the students at Liberty University to stand up and say "no" to the "unholy and ungodly" policies dominating American politics.
- Greg Quinlan says letting gays serve in the Boy Scouts will lead to widespread sexual molestation.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Rev. Mark Creech: "No one who is thoughtful can possibly believe that something as unnatural as the act of a man placing that part of his body which was designed to project life into that part of another man's body meant to expel death could possibly be a healthy lifestyle under any circumstances."
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 6:25
3/6/14 @ 6:30
3/5/14 @ 6:30
3/4/14 @ 6:31
3/3/14 @ 6:30
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm