Right Wing Leftovers - 1/30/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/30/2013 5:34 pm
- Glenn Beck calls for the formation of third party called the American Independence Party ... until he learns that one already exists which ran segregationist George Wallace for president.
- Oh good, another ultra right-wing House Republican is planning to run for the US Senate.
- Mike Huckabee begs the students at Liberty University to stand up and say "no" to the "unholy and ungodly" policies dominating American politics.
- Greg Quinlan says letting gays serve in the Boy Scouts will lead to widespread sexual molestation.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Rev. Mark Creech: "No one who is thoughtful can possibly believe that something as unnatural as the act of a man placing that part of his body which was designed to project life into that part of another man's body meant to expel death could possibly be a healthy lifestyle under any circumstances."
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/16/14 @ 11:00
12/15/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm