Right Wing Leftovers - 1/30/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/30/2013 6:34 pm
- Glenn Beck calls for the formation of third party called the American Independence Party ... until he learns that one already exists which ran segregationist George Wallace for president.
- Oh good, another ultra right-wing House Republican is planning to run for the US Senate.
- Mike Huckabee begs the students at Liberty University to stand up and say "no" to the "unholy and ungodly" policies dominating American politics.
- Greg Quinlan says letting gays serve in the Boy Scouts will lead to widespread sexual molestation.
- Finally, the quote of the day from Rev. Mark Creech: "No one who is thoughtful can possibly believe that something as unnatural as the act of a man placing that part of his body which was designed to project life into that part of another man's body meant to expel death could possibly be a healthy lifestyle under any circumstances."
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am