Right Wing Leftovers - 1/29/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/29/2014 6:31 pm
- A new poll shows Mike Huckabee is currently leading among possible Republican presidential contenders.
- Pat Robertson is launching a new, on-line education effort.
- Michele Bachmann announces that Tea Party conservatives in the House are preparing to sue President Obama.
- Gary Bauer was greatly displeased by the Grammys: "[W]hat took place at the Grammys was a perfect example of the culture war that is tearing our nation apart, as well as America's growing virtue deficit. If men and women of goodwill of all races don't step up soon, our budget deficit and growing military weakness won't matter. Our virtue deficit will destroy this great experiment in ordered liberty under God."
- Stacy Swimp obviously does not understand the difference between the national debt and the deficit.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire thinks that President Obama is constantly under oath from the minute he took office, so any lie he tells is an impeachable crime.
9/23/16 @ 5:30
9/22/16 @ 5:30
9/21/16 @ 5:45
9/21/16 @ 12:07
9/20/16 @ 5:40
9/19/16 @ 5:31
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm