Right Wing Leftovers - 1/29/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/29/2014 6:31 pm
- A new poll shows Mike Huckabee is currently leading among possible Republican presidential contenders.
- Pat Robertson is launching a new, on-line education effort.
- Michele Bachmann announces that Tea Party conservatives in the House are preparing to sue President Obama.
- Gary Bauer was greatly displeased by the Grammys: "[W]hat took place at the Grammys was a perfect example of the culture war that is tearing our nation apart, as well as America's growing virtue deficit. If men and women of goodwill of all races don't step up soon, our budget deficit and growing military weakness won't matter. Our virtue deficit will destroy this great experiment in ordered liberty under God."
- Stacy Swimp obviously does not understand the difference between the national debt and the deficit.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire thinks that President Obama is constantly under oath from the minute he took office, so any lie he tells is an impeachable crime.
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm
Oath Keepers Website Warns Clinton Victory Could Lead To 'Outright Civil War'
4/21/16 @ 1:25pm