Right Wing Leftovers - 1/29/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 1/29/2013 6:30 pm
- Bryan Fischer warns that “homosexual pedophiles already seek to infiltrate scouting because it provides a target rich environment for their twisted desires. Abolishing the sexual orientation standard will turn every Boy Scout in America into vulnerable prey for the sexually deviant.”
- Peter LaBarbera claims the BSA’s “proposal opens the door to the sexual and spiritual corruption of boys.”
- Rick Perry is one of the most unpopular governors in the U.S., which bodes well for his second presidential campaign.
- Lindsey Graham continues to be the biggest troll in the Senate.
- Janet Porter’s anti-choice “Heartbeat Bill” comes to Arkansas.
- William Saletan offers a point-by-point rebuttal of Jerry Boykin’s defense of the ban on women in combat.
- Anyone surprised that top conservative officials are funding a white nationalist group?
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:33
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm