Right Wing Leftovers - 1/29/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 1/29/2013 6:30 pm
- Bryan Fischer warns that “homosexual pedophiles already seek to infiltrate scouting because it provides a target rich environment for their twisted desires. Abolishing the sexual orientation standard will turn every Boy Scout in America into vulnerable prey for the sexually deviant.”
- Peter LaBarbera claims the BSA’s “proposal opens the door to the sexual and spiritual corruption of boys.”
- Rick Perry is one of the most unpopular governors in the U.S., which bodes well for his second presidential campaign.
- Lindsey Graham continues to be the biggest troll in the Senate.
- Janet Porter’s anti-choice “Heartbeat Bill” comes to Arkansas.
- William Saletan offers a point-by-point rebuttal of Jerry Boykin’s defense of the ban on women in combat.
- Anyone surprised that top conservative officials are funding a white nationalist group?
Share this post
8/28/15 @ 5:30
8/27/15 @ 5:30
8/26/15 @ 5:30
Fischer: When Deporting Repeat Border Crossers, Make Them 'Migrate Clear Across The Country' Just To Get Back Home
8/26/15 @ 10:35
8/25/15 @ 5:31
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am