Right Wing Leftovers - 1/29/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 1/29/2013 6:30 pm
- Bryan Fischer warns that “homosexual pedophiles already seek to infiltrate scouting because it provides a target rich environment for their twisted desires. Abolishing the sexual orientation standard will turn every Boy Scout in America into vulnerable prey for the sexually deviant.”
- Peter LaBarbera claims the BSA’s “proposal opens the door to the sexual and spiritual corruption of boys.”
- Rick Perry is one of the most unpopular governors in the U.S., which bodes well for his second presidential campaign.
- Lindsey Graham continues to be the biggest troll in the Senate.
- Janet Porter’s anti-choice “Heartbeat Bill” comes to Arkansas.
- William Saletan offers a point-by-point rebuttal of Jerry Boykin’s defense of the ban on women in combat.
- Anyone surprised that top conservative officials are funding a white nationalist group?
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm