Right Wing Leftovers - 1/29/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 1/29/2013 6:30 pm
- Bryan Fischer warns that “homosexual pedophiles already seek to infiltrate scouting because it provides a target rich environment for their twisted desires. Abolishing the sexual orientation standard will turn every Boy Scout in America into vulnerable prey for the sexually deviant.”
- Peter LaBarbera claims the BSA’s “proposal opens the door to the sexual and spiritual corruption of boys.”
- Rick Perry is one of the most unpopular governors in the U.S., which bodes well for his second presidential campaign.
- Lindsey Graham continues to be the biggest troll in the Senate.
- Janet Porter’s anti-choice “Heartbeat Bill” comes to Arkansas.
- William Saletan offers a point-by-point rebuttal of Jerry Boykin’s defense of the ban on women in combat.
- Anyone surprised that top conservative officials are funding a white nationalist group?
Share this post
5/28/15 @ 5:30
5/27/15 @ 5:30
5/27/15 @ 4:54
5/26/15 @ 5:31
5/22/15 @ 5:30
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Glenn Beck's Latest Conspiracy Theory Starts To Fall Apart Before He Can Even Expose It
5/18/15 @ 10:18am