Right Wing Leftovers - 1/29/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 1/29/2013 5:30 pm
- Bryan Fischer warns that “homosexual pedophiles already seek to infiltrate scouting because it provides a target rich environment for their twisted desires. Abolishing the sexual orientation standard will turn every Boy Scout in America into vulnerable prey for the sexually deviant.”
- Peter LaBarbera claims the BSA’s “proposal opens the door to the sexual and spiritual corruption of boys.”
- Rick Perry is one of the most unpopular governors in the U.S., which bodes well for his second presidential campaign.
- Lindsey Graham continues to be the biggest troll in the Senate.
- Janet Porter’s anti-choice “Heartbeat Bill” comes to Arkansas.
- William Saletan offers a point-by-point rebuttal of Jerry Boykin’s defense of the ban on women in combat.
- Anyone surprised that top conservative officials are funding a white nationalist group?
Share this post
12/6/13 @ 5:29
12/5/13 @ 5:37
Graham's Tea Party Challenger: Able-Bodied Food Stamp Recipients 'Shouldn't Eat,' Social Safety Net 'Role Of The Church'
12/5/13 @ 4:00
Fischer: Obamacare Is A 'Disaster Of Historic Proportions' Representing The 'Death Throes Of Socialism'
12/5/13 @ 11:41
12/4/13 @ 5:33
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm