Right Wing Leftovers - 1/28/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/28/2013 6:37 pm
- It is easy to understand why David French is buddies with David Barton based on pieces like this about how God wants you to own guns.
- Maybe the media doesn't give more coverage to the March for Life because the same thing happens every year!
- Kevin McCullough says that allowing women to serve in combat is just the latest step in the "pansi-fication and weakening of our nation."
- And Terri Stovall, dean of women's programs and associate professor of women's ministry at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, says that letting women serve in combat distorts gender roles as established by God and "therefore distorts the picture of the Gospel."
- Why Liberty Counsel insists on identifyng itself with violent right-wing movements is beyond us.
- The World Congress of Families has named Janice Shaw Crouse its Natural Family Woman of the Year.
- Finally, black anti-choice groups are going to protest the NAACP Image Awards becuase "Racist elitists no longer need the Ku Klux Klan to control blacks; they have Planned Parenthood. And Planned Parenthood has the NAACP on a leash."
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- RT @BryanJFischer 3) This raises questions about the legitimacy of the election. It wasn't won, it was stolen through thuggish intimidation.1 hour ago
- RT @BryanJFischer 2)...conservatives had come out before the election, those 4 million would have voted, and Romney would be president...1 hour ago
- RT @BryanJFischer 1) 4 million conservative voters stayed home because Romney did nothing for them. if this IRS malevolence against...1 hour ago