Right Wing Leftovers - 1/27/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/27/2014 6:30 pm
- It seems that Greta Van Susteren just realized that Erick Erickson "is a real jerk and is really lousy at being a spokesperson for his views."
- Shortly after returning to Congress from his stint in rehab following a drug bust, Rep. Trey Radel (R-Fla.) has resigned from Congress.
- Speaking of resignations, RNC member Dave Agema is refusing to do so over his history of bigoted statements.
- Former Republican Sen. John Warner endorsed his Democratic successor, Mark Warner, over his Republican challenger Ed Gillespie.
- Matt Barber says "it’s time for the left to begin honoring the true beliefs, work, life and legacy of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr." We think it's time for Barber to start honoring the true beliefs of Jerry Falwell given that Falwell is the foundation of Barber's current career.
Share this post
7/22/14 @ 5:31
7/21/14 @ 5:31
7/21/14 @ 10:55
7/15/14 @ 5:30
Staver: Democrats' Response To Hobby Lobby Ruling A Result Of God Giving 'Them Over To A Reprobate Mind'
7/15/14 @ 1:09
7/14/14 @ 5:31
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Matthew Hagee Says Obamacare Is Conditioning People To Accept The Mark Of The Beast
7/9/14 @ 12:18pm