Right Wing Leftovers - 1/27/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/27/2014 5:30 pm
- It seems that Greta Van Susteren just realized that Erick Erickson "is a real jerk and is really lousy at being a spokesperson for his views."
- Shortly after returning to Congress from his stint in rehab following a drug bust, Rep. Trey Radel (R-Fla.) has resigned from Congress.
- Speaking of resignations, RNC member Dave Agema is refusing to do so over his history of bigoted statements.
- Former Republican Sen. John Warner endorsed his Democratic successor, Mark Warner, over his Republican challenger Ed Gillespie.
- Matt Barber says "it’s time for the left to begin honoring the true beliefs, work, life and legacy of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr." We think it's time for Barber to start honoring the true beliefs of Jerry Falwell given that Falwell is the foundation of Barber's current career.
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
11/17/15 @ 5:30
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm