Right Wing Leftovers - 12/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/6/2013 5:29 pm
- Rick Santorum is the gift that keeps on giving, as he's now comparing the fight against Obamacare to Nelson Mandela's fight against apartheid.
- Is Sarah Palin really penning Christmas messages for the radicals over at The Oak Initiative?
- Peter LaBarbera is upset "to see House Speaker Boehner and other prominent Republicans backing openly homosexual candidates because these candidates are not going to serve the interest of the Republican Party if the party still claims to be pro-family."
- Robert Knight says Republicans have to learn to fight back in the "war on women": "They've got to learn how to talk about these issues – and also not to be defensive about them, but to put their questioners on the defensive."
- Finally, groups of pastors organized by David Lane will be meeting with Mike Huckabee in an effort to convince him to run for president.
Share this post
3/2/15 @ 5:30
2/27/15 @ 5:44
2/27/15 @ 1:20
2/25/15 @ 5:31
PFAW And Allies Call On GOP Presidential Candidates To Distance Themselves From CPAC’s White Nationalist Sponsor
2/25/15 @ 12:35
2/24/15 @ 5:32
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am