Right Wing Leftovers - 12/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/6/2013 6:29 pm
- Rick Santorum is the gift that keeps on giving, as he's now comparing the fight against Obamacare to Nelson Mandela's fight against apartheid.
- Is Sarah Palin really penning Christmas messages for the radicals over at The Oak Initiative?
- Peter LaBarbera is upset "to see House Speaker Boehner and other prominent Republicans backing openly homosexual candidates because these candidates are not going to serve the interest of the Republican Party if the party still claims to be pro-family."
- Robert Knight says Republicans have to learn to fight back in the "war on women": "They've got to learn how to talk about these issues – and also not to be defensive about them, but to put their questioners on the defensive."
- Finally, groups of pastors organized by David Lane will be meeting with Mike Huckabee in an effort to convince him to run for president.
7/27/16 @ 5:31
7/27/16 @ 3:05
7/26/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 5:31
7/21/16 @ 6:25
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm