Right Wing Leftovers - 1/26/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/26/2012 5:42 pm
- After inundating Ohio legislators with heart-shaped balloons and teddy bears, Janet Porter has now turned to roses in an effort to get her "Heartbeat Bill" passed.
- Liberty Counsel is now threatening to sue the Wisconsin high school that pulled a student op-ed opposing adoption by gay parents that repeatedly cited Biblical passages calling for gays to be put to death.
- Brent Bozell delivers a ridiculously bombastic warning to the media.
- Randall Terry says NBC Chicago is refusing to run his Super Bowl ad ... and, of course, it is all President Obama's fault.
- Finally, we imagine that this quote from Gary Marx will come in handy the next time the Right starts screaming about some bogus campus outrage: "No university should be forced to put in place an institutionalized formal entity on a campus that would specifically undermine the values that that campus is committed towards teaching."
People:Janet Porter (née Folger)
Share this post
1/23/15 @ 5:33
12/11/14 @ 5:30
12/9/14 @ 5:30
12/8/14 @ 5:31
12/1/14 @ 5:31
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm