Right Wing Leftovers - 1/26/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/26/2012 5:42 pm
- After inundating Ohio legislators with heart-shaped balloons and teddy bears, Janet Porter has now turned to roses in an effort to get her "Heartbeat Bill" passed.
- Liberty Counsel is now threatening to sue the Wisconsin high school that pulled a student op-ed opposing adoption by gay parents that repeatedly cited Biblical passages calling for gays to be put to death.
- Brent Bozell delivers a ridiculously bombastic warning to the media.
- Randall Terry says NBC Chicago is refusing to run his Super Bowl ad ... and, of course, it is all President Obama's fault.
- Finally, we imagine that this quote from Gary Marx will come in handy the next time the Right starts screaming about some bogus campus outrage: "No university should be forced to put in place an institutionalized formal entity on a campus that would specifically undermine the values that that campus is committed towards teaching."
People:Janet Porter (née Folger)
Share this post
2/17/15 @ 4:04
2/5/15 @ 12:48
1/23/15 @ 5:33
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm