Right Wing Leftovers - 12/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/5/2013 6:37 pm
- Ted Cruz stands by his father's statement comparing President Obama to Fidel Castro.
- Ted Cruz is also standing by ALEC.
- Looks like Peter LaBarbera is taking his anti-gay activism to Jamaica.
- Ken Blackwell says new IRS regulations are designed to limit "how much groups can speak about Obama's policies or promote alternative policies about healthcare, free markets, traditional values, or national defense."
- Finally, FRC continues to pray against Obamacare: "May God stir his people and quiet Americans who know this is wrong, to pray and act! May His praying people recognize how truly dangerous this law is! May they boldly pray and recruit others to pray for the law's repeal by the merciful Hand of God! May He move upon our High Court to rule decisively for religious liberty. May God-fearing men and women win House and Senate seats in November 2014, and public offices across America. May God send us the Christian revival we so desperately need!"
Share this post
5/26/15 @ 5:31
5/26/15 @ 3:12
5/26/15 @ 10:00
5/22/15 @ 5:30
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Takeover! Jade Helm 15 And Eight Other Obama Plots That Keep The Right Up at Night
5/14/15 @ 3:30pm