Right Wing Leftovers - 12/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/5/2013 6:37 pm
- Ted Cruz stands by his father's statement comparing President Obama to Fidel Castro.
- Ted Cruz is also standing by ALEC.
- Looks like Peter LaBarbera is taking his anti-gay activism to Jamaica.
- Ken Blackwell says new IRS regulations are designed to limit "how much groups can speak about Obama's policies or promote alternative policies about healthcare, free markets, traditional values, or national defense."
- Finally, FRC continues to pray against Obamacare: "May God stir his people and quiet Americans who know this is wrong, to pray and act! May His praying people recognize how truly dangerous this law is! May they boldly pray and recruit others to pray for the law's repeal by the merciful Hand of God! May He move upon our High Court to rule decisively for religious liberty. May God-fearing men and women win House and Senate seats in November 2014, and public offices across America. May God send us the Christian revival we so desperately need!"
9/23/16 @ 5:30
9/22/16 @ 5:30
9/21/16 @ 5:45
9/20/16 @ 5:40
9/19/16 @ 5:31
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm