Right Wing Leftovers - 1/25/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 1/25/2013 5:50 pm
- We are heartbroken over the news that Sarah Palin is not renewing her contract with Fox News.
- But Palin acolyte and failed 2010 Senate candidate Joe Miller may return to politics.
- The American Decency Association claims that criticism of “ex-terrorist” hoaxer Kamal Saleem is proof that he is telling the truth!
- Kenneth Miller has been jailed due to his refusal to testify before a grand jury about his role in the Lisa Miller (no relation) kidnapping case.
- Both David Barton and Liberty Counsel are comparing President Obama to Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Vladimir Lenin, Fidel Castro and Idi Amin.
- Alveda King has accused the NAACP of “promoting reproductive genocide” for backing abortion rights and gay equality.
- Personhood USA is overjoyed by an Idaho lawmaker’s comparison of abortion to prostitution, adding that reproductive choice is also like child molestation, rape and spousal abuse.
- Peter LaBarbera of Americans For Truth About Homosexuality is furious that President Obama sent a video message to the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force’s Creating Change conference.
- Televangelist James Robison laments that marriage equality, abortion rights and the Obama presidency are removing “the hedge of God’s protection” from America and continued “rebellion will ultimately break us.”
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:36
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/23/15 @ 2:17
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm