Right Wing Leftovers - 1/25/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/25/2012 6:55 pm
- Have no fear, Michele Bachamann is indeed running for re-election.
- Are people really still pretending that anyone cares what Herman Cain has to say?
- Cindy Jacobs' Reformation Prayer Network offers up prayer targets for the Florida Primary.
- Mitt Romney's campaign takes note of the fact that Newt Gingrich is a megalomaniac.
- I, for one, cannot wait to see Kirk Cameron's upcoming documentary.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer continues his crusade to get gays thrown into jail for having sex.
Share this post
5/18/15 @ 5:30
5/5/15 @ 5:30
5/1/15 @ 5:33
4/24/15 @ 2:05
3/31/15 @ 5:30
2/27/15 @ 6:44
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am