Right Wing Leftovers - 1/25/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/25/2012 6:55 pm
- Have no fear, Michele Bachamann is indeed running for re-election.
- Are people really still pretending that anyone cares what Herman Cain has to say?
- Cindy Jacobs' Reformation Prayer Network offers up prayer targets for the Florida Primary.
- Mitt Romney's campaign takes note of the fact that Newt Gingrich is a megalomaniac.
- I, for one, cannot wait to see Kirk Cameron's upcoming documentary.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer continues his crusade to get gays thrown into jail for having sex.
Share this post
3/28/14 @ 5:29
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm