Right Wing Leftovers - 1/25/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/25/2012 6:55 pm
- Have no fear, Michele Bachamann is indeed running for re-election.
- Are people really still pretending that anyone cares what Herman Cain has to say?
- Cindy Jacobs' Reformation Prayer Network offers up prayer targets for the Florida Primary.
- Mitt Romney's campaign takes note of the fact that Newt Gingrich is a megalomaniac.
- I, for one, cannot wait to see Kirk Cameron's upcoming documentary.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer continues his crusade to get gays thrown into jail for having sex.
Share this post
3/28/14 @ 5:29
3/25/14 @ 3:25
3/11/14 @ 1:29
10/24/13 @ 5:00
9/26/13 @ 5:30
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am