Right Wing Leftovers - 1/25/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/25/2012 6:55 pm
- Have no fear, Michele Bachamann is indeed running for re-election.
- Are people really still pretending that anyone cares what Herman Cain has to say?
- Cindy Jacobs' Reformation Prayer Network offers up prayer targets for the Florida Primary.
- Mitt Romney's campaign takes note of the fact that Newt Gingrich is a megalomaniac.
- I, for one, cannot wait to see Kirk Cameron's upcoming documentary.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer continues his crusade to get gays thrown into jail for having sex.
Share this post
5/18/15 @ 5:30
5/5/15 @ 5:30
5/1/15 @ 5:33
4/24/15 @ 2:05
3/31/15 @ 5:30
2/27/15 @ 6:44
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm