Right Wing Leftovers - 1/25/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/25/2012 6:55 pm
- Have no fear, Michele Bachamann is indeed running for re-election.
- Are people really still pretending that anyone cares what Herman Cain has to say?
- Cindy Jacobs' Reformation Prayer Network offers up prayer targets for the Florida Primary.
- Mitt Romney's campaign takes note of the fact that Newt Gingrich is a megalomaniac.
- I, for one, cannot wait to see Kirk Cameron's upcoming documentary.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer continues his crusade to get gays thrown into jail for having sex.
Share this post
3/28/14 @ 5:29
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm