Right Wing Leftovers - 1/24/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/24/2014 6:31 pm
- South Carolina Senate candidate Lee Bright is raffling off a semi-automatic military-style rifle in celebration of the fact that "in the wake of the horrific tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut, gun-grabbers were sure they had the votes to RAM gun control into law," but they failed.
- Liberty Counsel vows to help defend Florida's anti-gay marriage amendment, which makes sense considering that the organization helped write it.
- Sandy Rios does not support efforts by the military to accommodate religious practices of non-Christians: "There's been a real effort to go out of the way to accommodate Muslims in government and in military life, and then to hurt Christians in military life. So until we see more specification on this – knowing their habits and their practice in the past few years – I'm not at peace with this yet."
- Mike Huckabee is predictably attacking the media for mocking the comments he made yesterday.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire wants to ban Hollywood.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm