Right Wing Leftovers - 1/24/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/24/2014 5:31 pm
- South Carolina Senate candidate Lee Bright is raffling off a semi-automatic military-style rifle in celebration of the fact that "in the wake of the horrific tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut, gun-grabbers were sure they had the votes to RAM gun control into law," but they failed.
- Liberty Counsel vows to help defend Florida's anti-gay marriage amendment, which makes sense considering that the organization helped write it.
- Sandy Rios does not support efforts by the military to accommodate religious practices of non-Christians: "There's been a real effort to go out of the way to accommodate Muslims in government and in military life, and then to hurt Christians in military life. So until we see more specification on this – knowing their habits and their practice in the past few years – I'm not at peace with this yet."
- Mike Huckabee is predictably attacking the media for mocking the comments he made yesterday.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire wants to ban Hollywood.
Share this post
3/4/15 @ 5:30
3/3/15 @ 5:30
Sandy Rios: Migrant Kids Spread Disease Because They Don't Know 'How To Go To The Bathroom Properly'
3/3/15 @ 2:55
3/2/15 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am