Right Wing Leftovers - 12/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/4/2013 6:33 pm
- We are looking forward to Religious Right anti-gay activists start screaming about how God will destroy Israel now that its president has endorsed gay marriage.
- Speaking of Israel, Liberty Counsel is inviting you to travel there with the organization next May.
- Michael Youssef is calling on President Obama to repent: "Publicly show God, the nation, and the world that you are truly sorry. First show your repentance to God, who sees the secrets of the heart. Then go to the people who voted for you and ultimately to the whole nation and world. And remember back in our recent history to another president who claimed to be a Christian and yet refused to publicly repent and tell the truth. Remember President Nixon and what happened to him."
- It ought to be really enlightening when one of Glenn Beck's employees gets to interview him for an hour on CNN.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says "intolerance is a beautiful thing."
- Finally, Judson Phillips declares that "it’s time to question President Obama’s patriotism."
Share this post
9/29/14 @ 5:31
9/25/14 @ 5:31
9/24/14 @ 5:30
9/23/14 @ 5:31
9/22/14 @ 5:30
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm