Right Wing Leftovers - 1/24/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 1/24/2013 6:50 pm
- The Christian conservative magazine WORLD notes that while abortion is illegal in South Korea, abortion rates there are “double the U.S. rate.” As we’ve said before, abortion rates tend to be higher in countries where it is criminalized.
- Tomorrow, Rick Santorum, Rand Paul and Tony Perkins will speak at the March for Life [PDF], while Speaker John Boehner will send in a video message.
- New Mexico Republicans want to prosecute rape survivors who terminate the pregnancy with a felony charge of “tampering with evidence.”
- Concerned Women for America claims that feminism has left women “at the mercy of sexually liberated men.”
- A very delusional Joseph Farah maintains that Obama “got re-elected because there was virtually no opposition.”
- If you ever wanted to learn how to literally wrestle a demon and evade their “fiery darts,” here’s your chance.
Share this post
9/2/14 @ 5:31
8/29/14 @ 5:34
8/29/14 @ 5:31
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am