Right Wing Leftovers - 1/24/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 1/24/2013 6:50 pm
- The Christian conservative magazine WORLD notes that while abortion is illegal in South Korea, abortion rates there are “double the U.S. rate.” As we’ve said before, abortion rates tend to be higher in countries where it is criminalized.
- Tomorrow, Rick Santorum, Rand Paul and Tony Perkins will speak at the March for Life [PDF], while Speaker John Boehner will send in a video message.
- New Mexico Republicans want to prosecute rape survivors who terminate the pregnancy with a felony charge of “tampering with evidence.”
- Concerned Women for America claims that feminism has left women “at the mercy of sexually liberated men.”
- A very delusional Joseph Farah maintains that Obama “got re-elected because there was virtually no opposition.”
- If you ever wanted to learn how to literally wrestle a demon and evade their “fiery darts,” here’s your chance.
7/22/16 @ 10:45
7/20/16 @ 6:25
7/18/16 @ 6:15
7/18/16 @ 4:14
7/15/16 @ 5:20
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am