Right Wing Leftovers - 1/24/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 1/24/2013 6:50 pm
- The Christian conservative magazine WORLD notes that while abortion is illegal in South Korea, abortion rates there are “double the U.S. rate.” As we’ve said before, abortion rates tend to be higher in countries where it is criminalized.
- Tomorrow, Rick Santorum, Rand Paul and Tony Perkins will speak at the March for Life [PDF], while Speaker John Boehner will send in a video message.
- New Mexico Republicans want to prosecute rape survivors who terminate the pregnancy with a felony charge of “tampering with evidence.”
- Concerned Women for America claims that feminism has left women “at the mercy of sexually liberated men.”
- A very delusional Joseph Farah maintains that Obama “got re-elected because there was virtually no opposition.”
- If you ever wanted to learn how to literally wrestle a demon and evade their “fiery darts,” here’s your chance.
Share this post
7/6/15 @ 5:30
7/6/15 @ 11:50
7/2/15 @ 4:30
7/1/15 @ 5:30
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm