Right Wing Leftovers - 1/24/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 1/24/2013 6:50 pm
- The Christian conservative magazine WORLD notes that while abortion is illegal in South Korea, abortion rates there are “double the U.S. rate.” As we’ve said before, abortion rates tend to be higher in countries where it is criminalized.
- Tomorrow, Rick Santorum, Rand Paul and Tony Perkins will speak at the March for Life [PDF], while Speaker John Boehner will send in a video message.
- New Mexico Republicans want to prosecute rape survivors who terminate the pregnancy with a felony charge of “tampering with evidence.”
- Concerned Women for America claims that feminism has left women “at the mercy of sexually liberated men.”
- A very delusional Joseph Farah maintains that Obama “got re-elected because there was virtually no opposition.”
- If you ever wanted to learn how to literally wrestle a demon and evade their “fiery darts,” here’s your chance.
Share this post
7/30/14 @ 10:50
7/29/14 @ 5:31
7/28/14 @ 5:32
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am