Right Wing Leftovers - 12/4/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/4/2012 6:31 pm
- Several dozen Religious Right and conservatives leaders have signed on to a letter telling House Republicans never to compromise with Democrats because "you have a mandate to fight for conservative principles that is arguably much broader than the one that narrowly reelected President Barack Obama claims to have for his leftist agenda."
- John McCain's gift to the world just keeps on giving.
- Sen. Rand Paul is pushing national "personhood" legislation called "The Life at Conception Act."
- Mat Staver says Islam is not a religion and therefore should not be allowed to "use the same kind of laws for an advancement of a political ideology that you would for religious liberty."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer explains that "our Second Amendment is rooted in the teaching of Jesus Christ":
Share this post
9/30/14 @ 5:30
9/30/14 @ 11:15
9/29/14 @ 5:31
9/29/14 @ 4:40
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm