Right Wing Leftovers - 12/4/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/4/2012 6:31 pm
- Several dozen Religious Right and conservatives leaders have signed on to a letter telling House Republicans never to compromise with Democrats because "you have a mandate to fight for conservative principles that is arguably much broader than the one that narrowly reelected President Barack Obama claims to have for his leftist agenda."
- John McCain's gift to the world just keeps on giving.
- Sen. Rand Paul is pushing national "personhood" legislation called "The Life at Conception Act."
- Mat Staver says Islam is not a religion and therefore should not be allowed to "use the same kind of laws for an advancement of a political ideology that you would for religious liberty."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer explains that "our Second Amendment is rooted in the teaching of Jesus Christ":
5/27/16 @ 2:55
5/26/16 @ 5:30
Gordon Klingenschmitt: Letting A Muslim Soldier Wear A Headscarf Will Lead To Non-Muslims Being Raped
5/26/16 @ 11:34
5/25/16 @ 5:30
5/24/16 @ 5:30
5/23/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am