Right Wing Leftovers - 12/4/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/4/2012 5:31 pm
- Several dozen Religious Right and conservatives leaders have signed on to a letter telling House Republicans never to compromise with Democrats because "you have a mandate to fight for conservative principles that is arguably much broader than the one that narrowly reelected President Barack Obama claims to have for his leftist agenda."
- John McCain's gift to the world just keeps on giving.
- Sen. Rand Paul is pushing national "personhood" legislation called "The Life at Conception Act."
- Mat Staver says Islam is not a religion and therefore should not be allowed to "use the same kind of laws for an advancement of a political ideology that you would for religious liberty."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer explains that "our Second Amendment is rooted in the teaching of Jesus Christ":
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/19/14 @ 4:33
12/19/14 @ 3:00
12/18/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm