Right Wing Leftovers - 12/4/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/4/2012 6:31 pm
- Several dozen Religious Right and conservatives leaders have signed on to a letter telling House Republicans never to compromise with Democrats because "you have a mandate to fight for conservative principles that is arguably much broader than the one that narrowly reelected President Barack Obama claims to have for his leftist agenda."
- John McCain's gift to the world just keeps on giving.
- Sen. Rand Paul is pushing national "personhood" legislation called "The Life at Conception Act."
- Mat Staver says Islam is not a religion and therefore should not be allowed to "use the same kind of laws for an advancement of a political ideology that you would for religious liberty."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer explains that "our Second Amendment is rooted in the teaching of Jesus Christ":
Share this post
5/21/13 @ 5:30
5/20/13 @ 5:29
5/17/13 @ 5:29
5/17/13 @ 2:35
5/16/13 @ 5:30
5/15/13 @ 5:29
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- @joshtpm Take your pick; pretty much everyone on the Religious Right has been comparing themselves to him for years: t.co/JxfQAPI4zT5 hours ago
- E.W. Jackson says emergency federal disaster relief is unconstitutional and goes against God t.co/xROmqDoKI87 hours ago
- E.W. Jackson says God, not the fed. government, should provide aid in cases of natural disasters t.co/xROmqDoKI87 hours ago