Right Wing Leftovers - 12/4/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/4/2012 6:31 pm
- Several dozen Religious Right and conservatives leaders have signed on to a letter telling House Republicans never to compromise with Democrats because "you have a mandate to fight for conservative principles that is arguably much broader than the one that narrowly reelected President Barack Obama claims to have for his leftist agenda."
- John McCain's gift to the world just keeps on giving.
- Sen. Rand Paul is pushing national "personhood" legislation called "The Life at Conception Act."
- Mat Staver says Islam is not a religion and therefore should not be allowed to "use the same kind of laws for an advancement of a political ideology that you would for religious liberty."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer explains that "our Second Amendment is rooted in the teaching of Jesus Christ":
Share this post
7/30/14 @ 5:31
7/29/14 @ 5:31
7/29/14 @ 3:25
7/28/14 @ 5:32
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am