Right Wing Leftovers - 1/23/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/23/2014 6:31 pm
- NOM is calling for "the impeachment of Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring for 'malfeasance' and 'neglect of duty' and violating his sworn oath of office to support the constitution of the Commonwealth of Virginia" for not defending the state's anti-gay marriage amendment.
- Peter LaBarbera continues his crusade against Fox News for being too "pro-gay."
- You really have to feel for the people on Glenn Beck's staff who have to sit there and listen as he goes off on a rant about who knows what.
- Jerry Newcombe is outraged by Lifetime's remake of "Flowers In The Attic."
- Finally, FRC continues to pray against Obamacare: "May Americans dazzled by the false promise of lower cost or free healthcare realize that they have bought into a lie that will result in increased, taxpayer-funded abortion, but also substandard healthcare, greater cost, reduced innovation, diminished care for the elderly, fewer doctors to serve more people, longer waits for care and very soon, rationing, etc."
8/24/16 @ 5:30
8/23/16 @ 5:30
8/22/16 @ 5:30
8/22/16 @ 2:49
8/19/16 @ 5:32
8/18/16 @ 5:35
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am