Right Wing Leftovers - 1/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/23/2013 6:31 pm
- CBN's David Brody is very concerned that President Obama's agenda is too liberal and will end up putting "his legacy at risk."
- Franklin Graham spoke at Liberty University earlier this week.
- We find it a little hard to believe that the Rapid City, SD alderman who asked a local reporter "should we deport you back to Kenya with Obama?" didn't know the reporter was black.
- Evangelist Tim Todd claims that there is growing opposition to homosexuality in Russia primarily because of what is happening in the US: "America is opening the floodgate -- and if you want to know what God thinks about the sin of homosexuality, you can look at his urban renewal development plan in Sodom and Gomorrah."
- Finally, Gary Bauer says it is "almost unimaginable” to think that the GOP will some day support marriage equality.
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm
'It's Going To Be A Bloodbath': Glenn Beck Calls On Republicans Supporting Trump To 'Jump Ship'
8/17/16 @ 4:38pm