Right Wing Leftovers - 1/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/23/2013 6:31 pm
- CBN's David Brody is very concerned that President Obama's agenda is too liberal and will end up putting "his legacy at risk."
- Franklin Graham spoke at Liberty University earlier this week.
- We find it a little hard to believe that the Rapid City, SD alderman who asked a local reporter "should we deport you back to Kenya with Obama?" didn't know the reporter was black.
- Evangelist Tim Todd claims that there is growing opposition to homosexuality in Russia primarily because of what is happening in the US: "America is opening the floodgate -- and if you want to know what God thinks about the sin of homosexuality, you can look at his urban renewal development plan in Sodom and Gomorrah."
- Finally, Gary Bauer says it is "almost unimaginable” to think that the GOP will some day support marriage equality.
Share this post
3/30/15 @ 5:30
3/27/15 @ 5:30
3/26/15 @ 5:31
3/25/15 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm