Right Wing Leftovers - 1/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/23/2013 6:31 pm
- CBN's David Brody is very concerned that President Obama's agenda is too liberal and will end up putting "his legacy at risk."
- Franklin Graham spoke at Liberty University earlier this week.
- We find it a little hard to believe that the Rapid City, SD alderman who asked a local reporter "should we deport you back to Kenya with Obama?" didn't know the reporter was black.
- Evangelist Tim Todd claims that there is growing opposition to homosexuality in Russia primarily because of what is happening in the US: "America is opening the floodgate -- and if you want to know what God thinks about the sin of homosexuality, you can look at his urban renewal development plan in Sodom and Gomorrah."
- Finally, Gary Bauer says it is "almost unimaginable” to think that the GOP will some day support marriage equality.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am