Right Wing Leftovers - 1/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/23/2013 6:31 pm
- CBN's David Brody is very concerned that President Obama's agenda is too liberal and will end up putting "his legacy at risk."
- Franklin Graham spoke at Liberty University earlier this week.
- We find it a little hard to believe that the Rapid City, SD alderman who asked a local reporter "should we deport you back to Kenya with Obama?" didn't know the reporter was black.
- Evangelist Tim Todd claims that there is growing opposition to homosexuality in Russia primarily because of what is happening in the US: "America is opening the floodgate -- and if you want to know what God thinks about the sin of homosexuality, you can look at his urban renewal development plan in Sodom and Gomorrah."
- Finally, Gary Bauer says it is "almost unimaginable” to think that the GOP will some day support marriage equality.
9/27/16 @ 5:30
9/26/16 @ 5:30
9/23/16 @ 5:30
9/22/16 @ 5:30
9/21/16 @ 5:45
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm