Right Wing Leftovers - 1/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/23/2013 6:31 pm
- CBN's David Brody is very concerned that President Obama's agenda is too liberal and will end up putting "his legacy at risk."
- Franklin Graham spoke at Liberty University earlier this week.
- We find it a little hard to believe that the Rapid City, SD alderman who asked a local reporter "should we deport you back to Kenya with Obama?" didn't know the reporter was black.
- Evangelist Tim Todd claims that there is growing opposition to homosexuality in Russia primarily because of what is happening in the US: "America is opening the floodgate -- and if you want to know what God thinks about the sin of homosexuality, you can look at his urban renewal development plan in Sodom and Gomorrah."
- Finally, Gary Bauer says it is "almost unimaginable” to think that the GOP will some day support marriage equality.
Share this post
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm