Right Wing Leftovers - 12/3/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/3/2012 5:32 pm
- J.C. Watts says he is being “encouraged” by supporters to run for chairman of the RNC because it would supposedly help the party reach out to minority voters. Just like it did when Michael Steele was chairman, right?
- Ken Hutcherson goes after Focus on the Family for going soft on the culture wars.
- Matt Barber is now calling laws prohibiting the use of "ex-gay" reparative therapy on minors "Jerry Sandusky Laws."
- Gordon Klingenschmitt is suing Mikey Weinstein.
- Prosecutors have reportedly offered a plea bargain to Floyd Corkins, the man accused of shooting an employee at the Family Research Council headquarter.
- Gary Bauer says that it is not social issues that are costing the Republicans elections: "The fact is that Republicans have been pummeled in two straight presidential elections, and both those elections were decided on economic issues. In fact, every time in the last 20 years cutting Social Security and Medicare were major issues, the GOP has lost."
- Finally, Liberty Counsel's Shawn Akers is worried about increasing blasphemy in America because "that there is going to come a time when God is going to get fed up with all of this, and Christians’ indifference to these incidents."
Share this post
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm