Right Wing Leftovers - 12/3/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/3/2012 6:32 pm
- J.C. Watts says he is being “encouraged” by supporters to run for chairman of the RNC because it would supposedly help the party reach out to minority voters. Just like it did when Michael Steele was chairman, right?
- Ken Hutcherson goes after Focus on the Family for going soft on the culture wars.
- Matt Barber is now calling laws prohibiting the use of "ex-gay" reparative therapy on minors "Jerry Sandusky Laws."
- Gordon Klingenschmitt is suing Mikey Weinstein.
- Prosecutors have reportedly offered a plea bargain to Floyd Corkins, the man accused of shooting an employee at the Family Research Council headquarter.
- Gary Bauer says that it is not social issues that are costing the Republicans elections: "The fact is that Republicans have been pummeled in two straight presidential elections, and both those elections were decided on economic issues. In fact, every time in the last 20 years cutting Social Security and Medicare were major issues, the GOP has lost."
- Finally, Liberty Counsel's Shawn Akers is worried about increasing blasphemy in America because "that there is going to come a time when God is going to get fed up with all of this, and Christians’ indifference to these incidents."
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm