Right Wing Leftovers - 12/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/26/2013 6:30 pm
- The reactions to the "Duck Dynasty" controversy just keep getting more ridiculous by the day.
- Tom DeLay is writing a new book in which he urges Congress to simply "pick three unconstitutional programs run by the federal government each week and pull all funding for them."
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is worried that "teaching our children to believe in Santa will eventually lead them to believe that God is also make-believe."
- Jerome Corsi is producing a series of articles "on the Obama administration’s campaign to enroll lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender citizens in Obamacare, which force private insurers to cover the high-risk population by distributing the burden to other citizens and away from government."
- Finally, Erik Rush demands that everyone stop pretending that Barack Obama is the president: "When are we going to stop pretending that the individual representing himself as Barack Hussein Obama and currently holding the office of president of the United States is anything other than a foreign-backed, Marxist operative and Islamist whose objectives include the effective destruction of America as we know it?"
Share this post
10/1/14 @ 5:31
9/30/14 @ 5:30
9/29/14 @ 5:31
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Is Helping 'His ISIS Buddies,' Introducing 'National Socialism' And Persecuting Conservatives
9/26/14 @ 2:00
9/25/14 @ 5:31
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Sarah Palin Wants To Bring 'Truth' To '1400 Pennsylvania Avenue'
9/26/14 @ 4:50pm