Right Wing Leftovers - 1/22/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 1/22/2014 6:45 pm
- Looks like Glenn Beck has become the victim of his own chalkboard-style paranoia.
- Ralph Reed will soon unveil a new book, which Mike Huckabee promises will contain “the ultimate answer to what ails America.”
- Televangelist Rick Joyner is convinced that the “overwhelming evidence shows that the 2012 election was not a legitimate election.”
- MassResistance’s Brian Camenker wants the three openly gay Republican congressional candidates out of the GOP.
- Lastly, the Klansman who wanted to kill Muslims with a “weaponized radiation device” has been indicted.
7/28/16 @ 5:30
7/28/16 @ 3:10
7/27/16 @ 5:31
'I Don't Know How He Sleeps At Night': Glenn Beck Cannot Understand Sean Hannity's Shameless Shilling For Trump
7/27/16 @ 3:58
7/26/16 @ 5:31
7/26/16 @ 10:38
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am