Right Wing Leftovers - 1/22/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 1/22/2014 6:45 pm
- Looks like Glenn Beck has become the victim of his own chalkboard-style paranoia.
- Ralph Reed will soon unveil a new book, which Mike Huckabee promises will contain “the ultimate answer to what ails America.”
- Televangelist Rick Joyner is convinced that the “overwhelming evidence shows that the 2012 election was not a legitimate election.”
- MassResistance’s Brian Camenker wants the three openly gay Republican congressional candidates out of the GOP.
- Lastly, the Klansman who wanted to kill Muslims with a “weaponized radiation device” has been indicted.
Share this post
10/29/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 5:30
10/28/14 @ 4:37
10/27/14 @ 5:32
10/24/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Pat Robertson: You Can Get AIDS From A Towel
10/16/14 @ 11:50am