Right Wing Leftovers - 1/22/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 1/22/2014 5:45 pm
- Looks like Glenn Beck has become the victim of his own chalkboard-style paranoia.
- Ralph Reed will soon unveil a new book, which Mike Huckabee promises will contain “the ultimate answer to what ails America.”
- Televangelist Rick Joyner is convinced that the “overwhelming evidence shows that the 2012 election was not a legitimate election.”
- MassResistance’s Brian Camenker wants the three openly gay Republican congressional candidates out of the GOP.
- Lastly, the Klansman who wanted to kill Muslims with a “weaponized radiation device” has been indicted.
Share this post
1/27/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 3:17
1/23/15 @ 5:33
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm