Right Wing Leftovers - 1/22/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 1/22/2014 6:45 pm
- Looks like Glenn Beck has become the victim of his own chalkboard-style paranoia.
- Ralph Reed will soon unveil a new book, which Mike Huckabee promises will contain “the ultimate answer to what ails America.”
- Televangelist Rick Joyner is convinced that the “overwhelming evidence shows that the 2012 election was not a legitimate election.”
- MassResistance’s Brian Camenker wants the three openly gay Republican congressional candidates out of the GOP.
- Lastly, the Klansman who wanted to kill Muslims with a “weaponized radiation device” has been indicted.
Share this post
7/23/14 @ 5:35
7/23/14 @ 5:31
Glenn Beck Is Very Receptive To The Idea That Jesus Was Married To Mary Magdalene: 'You Could Talk Me Into That'
7/23/14 @ 4:02
7/22/14 @ 5:31
7/22/14 @ 12:16
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm