Right Wing Leftovers - 12/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/2/2013 6:30 pm
- The Christian Post reports that "Family Research Council President Tony Perkins led seven members of Congress known for their strong ties to evangelical Christians on a nine-day swing through Israel's Holy Land earlier this month, touring the country's most important religious sites and meeting with top-level Israeli officials."
- Larry Pratt says people are buying weapons this time of year because they’re scared of Obama.
- Glenn Beck is "convinced that Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Year’s are put together through divine providence, that when we are humble enough, we will see the meaning of Christmas and we’ll be able to change our life in the new year."
- Mike Huckabee's audience is smaller than it appears.
- Finally, Allen West claims that Obama administration has issued new air-quality restrictions in order to make in impossible to produce bullets as a form of "backdoor gun control." It's not true, of course.
Share this post
7/29/15 @ 3:10
7/27/15 @ 5:33
7/27/15 @ 5:30
7/24/15 @ 12:25
7/23/15 @ 5:32
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am