Right Wing Leftovers - 12/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/2/2013 6:30 pm
- The Christian Post reports that "Family Research Council President Tony Perkins led seven members of Congress known for their strong ties to evangelical Christians on a nine-day swing through Israel's Holy Land earlier this month, touring the country's most important religious sites and meeting with top-level Israeli officials."
- Larry Pratt says people are buying weapons this time of year because they’re scared of Obama.
- Glenn Beck is "convinced that Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Year’s are put together through divine providence, that when we are humble enough, we will see the meaning of Christmas and we’ll be able to change our life in the new year."
- Mike Huckabee's audience is smaller than it appears.
- Finally, Allen West claims that Obama administration has issued new air-quality restrictions in order to make in impossible to produce bullets as a form of "backdoor gun control." It's not true, of course.
4/29/16 @ 5:30
4/28/16 @ 5:30
4/28/16 @ 1:55
4/27/16 @ 5:31
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm