Right Wing Leftovers - 1/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/22/2013 6:30 pm
- Erik Rush continues to demonstrate that he is completely unhinged.
- Without a hint of irony, Matt Barber says he manages to remain optimistic by laughing at liberals: "I make fun of their dull-witted, self-defeating, abjectly wicked worldview."
- Rick Santorum says President Obama is a "sore winner," which sounds like the sort of thing that a sore loser says.
- Liberty Counsel does not like the new report from West Point analyzing the threat posed by "individuals and groups who self-identify with the far-right of American politics."
- Bryan Fischer offers a "two-minute argument for natural marriage."
- Finally, last night Glenn Beck held a "Misfit Ball" for all those who are "no longer welcome in Obama’s America," which featured the likes of Rick Santorum, David Barton, John Hagee, Ralph Reed, and many more.
Share this post
4/22/14 @ 5:32
4/22/14 @ 11:11
4/21/14 @ 5:30
4/18/14 @ 5:11
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am