Right Wing Leftovers - 1/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/22/2013 6:30 pm
- Erik Rush continues to demonstrate that he is completely unhinged.
- Without a hint of irony, Matt Barber says he manages to remain optimistic by laughing at liberals: "I make fun of their dull-witted, self-defeating, abjectly wicked worldview."
- Rick Santorum says President Obama is a "sore winner," which sounds like the sort of thing that a sore loser says.
- Liberty Counsel does not like the new report from West Point analyzing the threat posed by "individuals and groups who self-identify with the far-right of American politics."
- Bryan Fischer offers a "two-minute argument for natural marriage."
- Finally, last night Glenn Beck held a "Misfit Ball" for all those who are "no longer welcome in Obama’s America," which featured the likes of Rick Santorum, David Barton, John Hagee, Ralph Reed, and many more.
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/17/14 @ 2:11
Santorum: Official Response To Ebola Demonstrates Why Conservatives Don't Trust Government Or Experts
10/17/14 @ 10:47
10/16/14 @ 5:36
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am