Right Wing Leftovers - 1/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/22/2013 6:30 pm
- Erik Rush continues to demonstrate that he is completely unhinged.
- Without a hint of irony, Matt Barber says he manages to remain optimistic by laughing at liberals: "I make fun of their dull-witted, self-defeating, abjectly wicked worldview."
- Rick Santorum says President Obama is a "sore winner," which sounds like the sort of thing that a sore loser says.
- Liberty Counsel does not like the new report from West Point analyzing the threat posed by "individuals and groups who self-identify with the far-right of American politics."
- Bryan Fischer offers a "two-minute argument for natural marriage."
- Finally, last night Glenn Beck held a "Misfit Ball" for all those who are "no longer welcome in Obama’s America," which featured the likes of Rick Santorum, David Barton, John Hagee, Ralph Reed, and many more.
Share this post
Mat Staver: Kindergartners Will Be Forced Into Same-Sex Relationships Following Supreme Court Marriage Decision
7/1/15 @ 3:41
The Ten Plagues Of Gay Marriage: Conservatives Warn Of Terrorist Attacks, War And Prison Due To SCOTUS Ruling
7/1/15 @ 1:40
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm