Right Wing Leftovers - 1/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/22/2013 6:30 pm
- Erik Rush continues to demonstrate that he is completely unhinged.
- Without a hint of irony, Matt Barber says he manages to remain optimistic by laughing at liberals: "I make fun of their dull-witted, self-defeating, abjectly wicked worldview."
- Rick Santorum says President Obama is a "sore winner," which sounds like the sort of thing that a sore loser says.
- Liberty Counsel does not like the new report from West Point analyzing the threat posed by "individuals and groups who self-identify with the far-right of American politics."
- Bryan Fischer offers a "two-minute argument for natural marriage."
- Finally, last night Glenn Beck held a "Misfit Ball" for all those who are "no longer welcome in Obama’s America," which featured the likes of Rick Santorum, David Barton, John Hagee, Ralph Reed, and many more.
6/24/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 2:01
6/22/16 @ 5:30
6/21/16 @ 5:31
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am