Right Wing Leftovers - 1/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/22/2013 6:30 pm
- Erik Rush continues to demonstrate that he is completely unhinged.
- Without a hint of irony, Matt Barber says he manages to remain optimistic by laughing at liberals: "I make fun of their dull-witted, self-defeating, abjectly wicked worldview."
- Rick Santorum says President Obama is a "sore winner," which sounds like the sort of thing that a sore loser says.
- Liberty Counsel does not like the new report from West Point analyzing the threat posed by "individuals and groups who self-identify with the far-right of American politics."
- Bryan Fischer offers a "two-minute argument for natural marriage."
- Finally, last night Glenn Beck held a "Misfit Ball" for all those who are "no longer welcome in Obama’s America," which featured the likes of Rick Santorum, David Barton, John Hagee, Ralph Reed, and many more.
Share this post
10/1/14 @ 5:31
10/1/14 @ 2:04
9/30/14 @ 5:30
9/29/14 @ 5:31
9/29/14 @ 3:41
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Sarah Palin Wants To Bring 'Truth' To '1400 Pennsylvania Avenue'
9/26/14 @ 4:50pm