Right Wing Leftovers - 12/21/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/21/2012 5:04 pm
- Despite the fact that it is 2012, WND has named Ron Paul it's "Man of the Decade." What decade? 2002-2012? Who hands out awards like that?
- Sadly the Birther chairman of the Arizona Republican Party says he won’t seek reelection.
- Obviously, it was Satan who carried out the attack on Sandy Hook.
- The Christian Film & Television Commission is demanding that the MPAA change the rating of Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" from R to NC-17.
- Finally, judging by the emails we've been receiving from Religious Right groups lately, they have bought into the Obama campaign's findings that emails with a "casual tone was usually most effective," because we're pretty sure that L. Brent Bozell does not normally sent out emails titled "Yo":
Share this post
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am