Right Wing Leftovers - 12/21/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/21/2012 5:04 pm
- Despite the fact that it is 2012, WND has named Ron Paul it's "Man of the Decade." What decade? 2002-2012? Who hands out awards like that?
- Sadly the Birther chairman of the Arizona Republican Party says he won’t seek reelection.
- Obviously, it was Satan who carried out the attack on Sandy Hook.
- The Christian Film & Television Commission is demanding that the MPAA change the rating of Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" from R to NC-17.
- Finally, judging by the emails we've been receiving from Religious Right groups lately, they have bought into the Obama campaign's findings that emails with a "casual tone was usually most effective," because we're pretty sure that L. Brent Bozell does not normally sent out emails titled "Yo":
Share this post
3/3/15 @ 5:30
3/2/15 @ 5:30
2/27/15 @ 5:44
2/25/15 @ 5:31
2/24/15 @ 5:32
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am