Right Wing Leftovers - 12/21/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/21/2012 6:04 pm
- Despite the fact that it is 2012, WND has named Ron Paul it's "Man of the Decade." What decade? 2002-2012? Who hands out awards like that?
- Sadly the Birther chairman of the Arizona Republican Party says he won’t seek reelection.
- Obviously, it was Satan who carried out the attack on Sandy Hook.
- The Christian Film & Television Commission is demanding that the MPAA change the rating of Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" from R to NC-17.
- Finally, judging by the emails we've been receiving from Religious Right groups lately, they have bought into the Obama campaign's findings that emails with a "casual tone was usually most effective," because we're pretty sure that L. Brent Bozell does not normally sent out emails titled "Yo":
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
David Duke Hails Donald Trump For Thwarting The 'Jewish Supremacists Who Control Our Country'
5/4/16 @ 3:00pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm
Glenn Beck: 'You Will Never Have Another Republican President Ever Again'
5/4/16 @ 12:26pm