Right Wing Leftovers - 12/21/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/21/2012 6:04 pm
- Despite the fact that it is 2012, WND has named Ron Paul it's "Man of the Decade." What decade? 2002-2012? Who hands out awards like that?
- Sadly the Birther chairman of the Arizona Republican Party says he won’t seek reelection.
- Obviously, it was Satan who carried out the attack on Sandy Hook.
- The Christian Film & Television Commission is demanding that the MPAA change the rating of Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" from R to NC-17.
- Finally, judging by the emails we've been receiving from Religious Right groups lately, they have bought into the Obama campaign's findings that emails with a "casual tone was usually most effective," because we're pretty sure that L. Brent Bozell does not normally sent out emails titled "Yo":
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm