Right Wing Leftovers - 12/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/20/2013 6:29 pm
- A federal judge in Utah has struck down the state’s ban on same-sex marriage.
- On a semi-related note, anti-gay marriage activists believe that they will eventually win this fight: "This may take us years, but in the same way Roe v Wade looked utterly hopeless when it was put forward. But we see now today that the majority of Americans are now pro-life."
- Glenn Beck's political insights are quite remarkable.
- While ostensibly complaining about Phil Robertson's suspension, Breitbart's John Nolte says "bundled cable is the root of too many political and cultural evils to count."
- Bryan Fischer sees the "Duck Dynasty" controversy as a turning point in human history: "Phil Robertson has created a moment of historic opportunity for evangelicals and social conservatives to reverse our cultural slide into sexual deviancy and begin turning our ship of state back toward sexual normalcy."
7/29/16 @ 5:30
7/28/16 @ 5:30
7/28/16 @ 3:10
Bryan Fischer: 'It Is Not Possible For Homosexual Behavior To Be A Constitutional Or Moral Or Ethical Or Legal Right'
7/28/16 @ 11:05
7/27/16 @ 5:31
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Sandy Rios Questions Khizr Khan's Patriotism: 'We're Not Even Sure About You, Sir'
7/29/16 @ 2:53pm
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
5 Times Donald Trump Smeared, Cheated And Mocked Veterans
7/26/16 @ 1:15pm