Right Wing Leftovers - 12/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/20/2013 5:29 pm
- A federal judge in Utah has struck down the state’s ban on same-sex marriage.
- On a semi-related note, anti-gay marriage activists believe that they will eventually win this fight: "This may take us years, but in the same way Roe v Wade looked utterly hopeless when it was put forward. But we see now today that the majority of Americans are now pro-life."
- Glenn Beck's political insights are quite remarkable.
- While ostensibly complaining about Phil Robertson's suspension, Breitbart's John Nolte says "bundled cable is the root of too many political and cultural evils to count."
- Bryan Fischer sees the "Duck Dynasty" controversy as a turning point in human history: "Phil Robertson has created a moment of historic opportunity for evangelicals and social conservatives to reverse our cultural slide into sexual deviancy and begin turning our ship of state back toward sexual normalcy."
Share this post
1/28/15 @ 5:30
1/27/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 5:31
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm