Right Wing Leftovers - 12/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/20/2013 6:29 pm
- A federal judge in Utah has struck down the state’s ban on same-sex marriage.
- On a semi-related note, anti-gay marriage activists believe that they will eventually win this fight: "This may take us years, but in the same way Roe v Wade looked utterly hopeless when it was put forward. But we see now today that the majority of Americans are now pro-life."
- Glenn Beck's political insights are quite remarkable.
- While ostensibly complaining about Phil Robertson's suspension, Breitbart's John Nolte says "bundled cable is the root of too many political and cultural evils to count."
- Bryan Fischer sees the "Duck Dynasty" controversy as a turning point in human history: "Phil Robertson has created a moment of historic opportunity for evangelicals and social conservatives to reverse our cultural slide into sexual deviancy and begin turning our ship of state back toward sexual normalcy."
Share this post
8/31/15 @ 5:32
8/31/15 @ 3:36
8/28/15 @ 5:30
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am