Right Wing Leftovers - 12/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/20/2013 6:29 pm
- A federal judge in Utah has struck down the state’s ban on same-sex marriage.
- On a semi-related note, anti-gay marriage activists believe that they will eventually win this fight: "This may take us years, but in the same way Roe v Wade looked utterly hopeless when it was put forward. But we see now today that the majority of Americans are now pro-life."
- Glenn Beck's political insights are quite remarkable.
- While ostensibly complaining about Phil Robertson's suspension, Breitbart's John Nolte says "bundled cable is the root of too many political and cultural evils to count."
- Bryan Fischer sees the "Duck Dynasty" controversy as a turning point in human history: "Phil Robertson has created a moment of historic opportunity for evangelicals and social conservatives to reverse our cultural slide into sexual deviancy and begin turning our ship of state back toward sexual normalcy."
Share this post
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 11:17
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 3:27
10/17/14 @ 5:31
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm