Right Wing Leftovers - 12/20/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/20/2012 5:29 pm
- Ken Ham is not happy that even other conservative Christians don't seem to buy his "scientific" proof that the earth is only six thousand years old.
- WND names Pat Buchanan its Man of the Year.
- Meanwhile, Human Events names Gov. Scott Walker its Conservative of the Year.
- Peter LaBarbera says that for all of his organization's constant railing against homosexuality, "we fail to convey how dysfunctional, superficial, and destructive it actually is."
- Finally, Religious Right political activist David Lane announces plans to launch an effort telling members of Congress to "vote to restore the Bible and prayer in public schools or be sent home. Hanging political scalps on the wall is the only love language politicians can hear."
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Kenneth Copeland Declares That Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be The Next President
2/5/16 @ 1:37pm