Right Wing Leftovers - 12/20/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/20/2012 6:29 pm
- Ken Ham is not happy that even other conservative Christians don't seem to buy his "scientific" proof that the earth is only six thousand years old.
- WND names Pat Buchanan its Man of the Year.
- Meanwhile, Human Events names Gov. Scott Walker its Conservative of the Year.
- Peter LaBarbera says that for all of his organization's constant railing against homosexuality, "we fail to convey how dysfunctional, superficial, and destructive it actually is."
- Finally, Religious Right political activist David Lane announces plans to launch an effort telling members of Congress to "vote to restore the Bible and prayer in public schools or be sent home. Hanging political scalps on the wall is the only love language politicians can hear."
Share this post
7/23/14 @ 5:31
7/22/14 @ 5:31
7/21/14 @ 5:31
7/15/14 @ 5:30
Peter LaBarbera: Evangelicals Who Don't Fight Gay Rights are 'Unwilling to Confront The Realities Of Evil'
7/15/14 @ 3:48
7/14/14 @ 5:31
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm