Right Wing Leftovers - 12/20/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/20/2012 6:29 pm
- Ken Ham is not happy that even other conservative Christians don't seem to buy his "scientific" proof that the earth is only six thousand years old.
- WND names Pat Buchanan its Man of the Year.
- Meanwhile, Human Events names Gov. Scott Walker its Conservative of the Year.
- Peter LaBarbera says that for all of his organization's constant railing against homosexuality, "we fail to convey how dysfunctional, superficial, and destructive it actually is."
- Finally, Religious Right political activist David Lane announces plans to launch an effort telling members of Congress to "vote to restore the Bible and prayer in public schools or be sent home. Hanging political scalps on the wall is the only love language politicians can hear."
Share this post
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm