Right Wing Leftovers - 12/20/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/20/2012 5:29 pm
- Ken Ham is not happy that even other conservative Christians don't seem to buy his "scientific" proof that the earth is only six thousand years old.
- WND names Pat Buchanan its Man of the Year.
- Meanwhile, Human Events names Gov. Scott Walker its Conservative of the Year.
- Peter LaBarbera says that for all of his organization's constant railing against homosexuality, "we fail to convey how dysfunctional, superficial, and destructive it actually is."
- Finally, Religious Right political activist David Lane announces plans to launch an effort telling members of Congress to "vote to restore the Bible and prayer in public schools or be sent home. Hanging political scalps on the wall is the only love language politicians can hear."
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:00
'Under The Radar': Christian Nationalist David Lane Is Quietly Waging 'Spiritual Warfare' To Save America
11/26/14 @ 2:03
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/24/14 @ 5:34
11/24/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 5:30
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am