Right Wing Leftovers - 12/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/19/2013 6:32 pm
- Ken Hutcherson, best known around here for being a vehemently anti-gay activist, has died after a long battle with cancer.
- If you are going to send out an email blasting a member of Congress, at least make sure you are attacking the right one.
- FRC prays against ENDA: "While the Democratic-controlled Senate passed the bill, House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) has said the House will not take it up. Pray for the activist agenda to end here and for future Congresses to turn back the clock on the legalization and celebration of what the Bible declares to be sinful and destructive to society."
- Phyllis Schlafly says that "in order to beat the bad ideas, conservatives must expose the true meanings of the words and slogans used by liberals."
- Finally, the "War on Christmas" gets it own terrible Christmas carol:
6/24/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 5:30
6/22/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am