Right Wing Leftovers - 12/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/18/2013 6:29 pm
- Gee, how could anybody have ever guessed that one of the stars of "Duck Dynasty" was an anti-gay bigot? Could the fact that cast members show up on AFA and at Liberty U possibly have been a hint?
- Napp Nazworth says "this polygamy case is being viewed through the marriage lens, but it should be viewed through the religious freedom lens. In misunderstanding this case, social conservatives are missing an opportunity to defend freedom of conscience, a freedom they have been touting for the past couple of years in relation to the Obama administration's birth control mandate."
- Could we really be lucky enough to see a summit take place between Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Ann Coulter, and Rush Limbaugh? Far from being a "liberal nightmare," it would be a dream come true.
- Gary Bauer beseeches the GOP and the conservative movement to keep their disagreements behind closed doors.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire explains that guns are really just like seat belts and football helmets; they are designed for safety!
Share this post
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm