Right Wing Leftovers - 12/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/18/2013 5:29 pm
- Gee, how could anybody have ever guessed that one of the stars of "Duck Dynasty" was an anti-gay bigot? Could the fact that cast members show up on AFA and at Liberty U possibly have been a hint?
- Napp Nazworth says "this polygamy case is being viewed through the marriage lens, but it should be viewed through the religious freedom lens. In misunderstanding this case, social conservatives are missing an opportunity to defend freedom of conscience, a freedom they have been touting for the past couple of years in relation to the Obama administration's birth control mandate."
- Could we really be lucky enough to see a summit take place between Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Ann Coulter, and Rush Limbaugh? Far from being a "liberal nightmare," it would be a dream come true.
- Gary Bauer beseeches the GOP and the conservative movement to keep their disagreements behind closed doors.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire explains that guns are really just like seat belts and football helmets; they are designed for safety!
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:00
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/25/14 @ 4:35
11/24/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 5:30
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm