Right Wing Leftovers - 12/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/18/2013 6:29 pm
- Gee, how could anybody have ever guessed that one of the stars of "Duck Dynasty" was an anti-gay bigot? Could the fact that cast members show up on AFA and at Liberty U possibly have been a hint?
- Napp Nazworth says "this polygamy case is being viewed through the marriage lens, but it should be viewed through the religious freedom lens. In misunderstanding this case, social conservatives are missing an opportunity to defend freedom of conscience, a freedom they have been touting for the past couple of years in relation to the Obama administration's birth control mandate."
- Could we really be lucky enough to see a summit take place between Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Ann Coulter, and Rush Limbaugh? Far from being a "liberal nightmare," it would be a dream come true.
- Gary Bauer beseeches the GOP and the conservative movement to keep their disagreements behind closed doors.
- Finally, "Coach" Dave Daubenmire explains that guns are really just like seat belts and football helmets; they are designed for safety!
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm