Right Wing Leftovers - 12/18/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 12/18/2012 6:05 pm
- The Family Research Council is facing a sexual harassment lawsuit.
- One of America’s largest megachurches has been rocked by a sexual and physical abuse scandal.
- Gary Bauer joins other Religious Right activists in blaming the Sandy Hook shooting on abortion rights, evolution and secular government.
- Frank Gaffney says conservatives should oppose Chuck Hagel if he nominated to be Secretary of Defense because he has “pro-Islamist views.”
- Buster Wilson believes liberals are out to murder members of the NRA: “The left will be the ones too [sic] blame if more deaths arise from this twisted logic of hate.”
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 3:27
10/17/14 @ 5:31
FRC's Ken Blackwell: Houston Pastor Subpoenas Stem From 'Domestic Version Of The Terrorists Outside Our Country'
10/17/14 @ 2:35
10/16/14 @ 5:36
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am