Right Wing Leftovers - 12/18/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 12/18/2012 6:05 pm
- The Family Research Council is facing a sexual harassment lawsuit.
- One of America’s largest megachurches has been rocked by a sexual and physical abuse scandal.
- Gary Bauer joins other Religious Right activists in blaming the Sandy Hook shooting on abortion rights, evolution and secular government.
- Frank Gaffney says conservatives should oppose Chuck Hagel if he nominated to be Secretary of Defense because he has “pro-Islamist views.”
- Buster Wilson believes liberals are out to murder members of the NRA: “The left will be the ones too [sic] blame if more deaths arise from this twisted logic of hate.”
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 6:25
3/6/14 @ 6:30
3/5/14 @ 6:34
3/5/14 @ 6:30
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm