Right Wing Leftovers - 12/18/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 12/18/2012 6:05 pm
- The Family Research Council is facing a sexual harassment lawsuit.
- One of America’s largest megachurches has been rocked by a sexual and physical abuse scandal.
- Gary Bauer joins other Religious Right activists in blaming the Sandy Hook shooting on abortion rights, evolution and secular government.
- Frank Gaffney says conservatives should oppose Chuck Hagel if he nominated to be Secretary of Defense because he has “pro-Islamist views.”
- Buster Wilson believes liberals are out to murder members of the NRA: “The left will be the ones too [sic] blame if more deaths arise from this twisted logic of hate.”
Share this post
7/23/14 @ 5:31
7/22/14 @ 5:31
7/21/14 @ 5:31
7/21/14 @ 12:15
7/15/14 @ 5:30
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm