Right Wing Leftovers - 12/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/16/2013 6:31 pm
- Mike Huckabee is reportedly going to let God decide if he should run for president. How much do you want to bet that God tells him to run?
- Obviously, the cause of all these school shootings is lack of proper faith in God: "We’ve not imparted a faith in God and His absolute laws and principles, substituting instead a mushy postmodernism that eliminates the concept of a higher power who created us and who rules over us with love, wisdom and holy intent. When God’s morality is abandoned, love is lost and lives are destroyed."
- Matt Barber praises anti-gay laws that are being passed in nations around the world because "under this president, America’s chief export has become immorality."
- Scott Lively is officially running for governor in Massachusetts.
- FRC didn't even mention the Bible as it complained about the polygamy ruling in Utah. We wonder why?
- Finally, Bryan Fischer received a "pants on fire" ruling for his recent claim that the Constitution was designed only to protect Christianity.
Share this post
8/28/15 @ 5:30
8/28/15 @ 11:42
8/27/15 @ 5:30
8/26/15 @ 5:30
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am