Right Wing Leftovers - 12/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/16/2013 6:31 pm
- Mike Huckabee is reportedly going to let God decide if he should run for president. How much do you want to bet that God tells him to run?
- Obviously, the cause of all these school shootings is lack of proper faith in God: "We’ve not imparted a faith in God and His absolute laws and principles, substituting instead a mushy postmodernism that eliminates the concept of a higher power who created us and who rules over us with love, wisdom and holy intent. When God’s morality is abandoned, love is lost and lives are destroyed."
- Matt Barber praises anti-gay laws that are being passed in nations around the world because "under this president, America’s chief export has become immorality."
- Scott Lively is officially running for governor in Massachusetts.
- FRC didn't even mention the Bible as it complained about the polygamy ruling in Utah. We wonder why?
- Finally, Bryan Fischer received a "pants on fire" ruling for his recent claim that the Constitution was designed only to protect Christianity.
Share this post
7/22/14 @ 5:31
7/21/14 @ 5:31
7/21/14 @ 10:55
7/15/14 @ 5:30
Bryan Fischer Is Sick Of Being Bossed Around By A 'Little Tiny Minority' Of Belligerent, Intolerant Gay Bullies
7/15/14 @ 4:51
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Matthew Hagee Says Obamacare Is Conditioning People To Accept The Mark Of The Beast
7/9/14 @ 12:18pm