Right Wing Leftovers - 12/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/16/2013 6:31 pm
- Mike Huckabee is reportedly going to let God decide if he should run for president. How much do you want to bet that God tells him to run?
- Obviously, the cause of all these school shootings is lack of proper faith in God: "We’ve not imparted a faith in God and His absolute laws and principles, substituting instead a mushy postmodernism that eliminates the concept of a higher power who created us and who rules over us with love, wisdom and holy intent. When God’s morality is abandoned, love is lost and lives are destroyed."
- Matt Barber praises anti-gay laws that are being passed in nations around the world because "under this president, America’s chief export has become immorality."
- Scott Lively is officially running for governor in Massachusetts.
- FRC didn't even mention the Bible as it complained about the polygamy ruling in Utah. We wonder why?
- Finally, Bryan Fischer received a "pants on fire" ruling for his recent claim that the Constitution was designed only to protect Christianity.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am