Right Wing Leftovers - 12/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/16/2013 6:31 pm
- Mike Huckabee is reportedly going to let God decide if he should run for president. How much do you want to bet that God tells him to run?
- Obviously, the cause of all these school shootings is lack of proper faith in God: "We’ve not imparted a faith in God and His absolute laws and principles, substituting instead a mushy postmodernism that eliminates the concept of a higher power who created us and who rules over us with love, wisdom and holy intent. When God’s morality is abandoned, love is lost and lives are destroyed."
- Matt Barber praises anti-gay laws that are being passed in nations around the world because "under this president, America’s chief export has become immorality."
- Scott Lively is officially running for governor in Massachusetts.
- FRC didn't even mention the Bible as it complained about the polygamy ruling in Utah. We wonder why?
- Finally, Bryan Fischer received a "pants on fire" ruling for his recent claim that the Constitution was designed only to protect Christianity.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/29/14 @ 3:23
Barber: Fayetteville Non-Discrimination Ordinance Is Forcing Citizens to Engage In 'A Mass Delusion'
8/29/14 @ 11:34
8/29/14 @ 11:00
8/28/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 5:30
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am