Right Wing Leftovers - 12/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/16/2013 5:31 pm
- Mike Huckabee is reportedly going to let God decide if he should run for president. How much do you want to bet that God tells him to run?
- Obviously, the cause of all these school shootings is lack of proper faith in God: "We’ve not imparted a faith in God and His absolute laws and principles, substituting instead a mushy postmodernism that eliminates the concept of a higher power who created us and who rules over us with love, wisdom and holy intent. When God’s morality is abandoned, love is lost and lives are destroyed."
- Matt Barber praises anti-gay laws that are being passed in nations around the world because "under this president, America’s chief export has become immorality."
- Scott Lively is officially running for governor in Massachusetts.
- FRC didn't even mention the Bible as it complained about the polygamy ruling in Utah. We wonder why?
- Finally, Bryan Fischer received a "pants on fire" ruling for his recent claim that the Constitution was designed only to protect Christianity.
Share this post
2/28/15 @ 1:59
2/27/15 @ 5:44
2/27/15 @ 4:06
2/25/15 @ 5:31
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am