Right Wing Leftovers - 1/2/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/2/2014 6:30 pm
- Religious Right groups are strategizing on how to raise millions of dollars in an effort to increase their political and electoral influence by, among other things, meeting with "several high-ranking retired military officers, including an Army general, about helping to draft a campaign spending strategy that borrows from military tactics."
- Darrell Issa is the Human Events "Conservative of the Year."
- Peter LaBarbera says that one of the "lessons" learned from the Rose Bowl parade is that "The Homosexual 'Marriage' Movement Is Evil." Huh?
- A good question: "In less than 3 weeks King Obama starts his 6th year of dictatorship over the United States of America. Do you think this Republic can sustain another 2 years or should we find a way to see that he is impeached? "
- Finally, Linda Harvey declares that, in 2013, "pro-family prophets warning about moral deterioration were shown to be correct – let me say it again, CORRECT – in their predictions about where destructive pro-homosexual trends are taking us."
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm