Right Wing Leftovers - 1/2/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/2/2014 6:30 pm
- Religious Right groups are strategizing on how to raise millions of dollars in an effort to increase their political and electoral influence by, among other things, meeting with "several high-ranking retired military officers, including an Army general, about helping to draft a campaign spending strategy that borrows from military tactics."
- Darrell Issa is the Human Events "Conservative of the Year."
- Peter LaBarbera says that one of the "lessons" learned from the Rose Bowl parade is that "The Homosexual 'Marriage' Movement Is Evil." Huh?
- A good question: "In less than 3 weeks King Obama starts his 6th year of dictatorship over the United States of America. Do you think this Republic can sustain another 2 years or should we find a way to see that he is impeached? "
- Finally, Linda Harvey declares that, in 2013, "pro-family prophets warning about moral deterioration were shown to be correct – let me say it again, CORRECT – in their predictions about where destructive pro-homosexual trends are taking us."
Share this post
4/17/14 @ 5:30
4/17/14 @ 12:55
4/16/14 @ 5:31
4/16/14 @ 11:00
4/15/14 @ 5:30
4/14/14 @ 5:33
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am