Right Wing Leftovers - 1/2/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/2/2014 6:30 pm
- Religious Right groups are strategizing on how to raise millions of dollars in an effort to increase their political and electoral influence by, among other things, meeting with "several high-ranking retired military officers, including an Army general, about helping to draft a campaign spending strategy that borrows from military tactics."
- Darrell Issa is the Human Events "Conservative of the Year."
- Peter LaBarbera says that one of the "lessons" learned from the Rose Bowl parade is that "The Homosexual 'Marriage' Movement Is Evil." Huh?
- A good question: "In less than 3 weeks King Obama starts his 6th year of dictatorship over the United States of America. Do you think this Republic can sustain another 2 years or should we find a way to see that he is impeached? "
- Finally, Linda Harvey declares that, in 2013, "pro-family prophets warning about moral deterioration were shown to be correct – let me say it again, CORRECT – in their predictions about where destructive pro-homosexual trends are taking us."
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm