Right Wing Leftovers - 1/2/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/2/2014 6:30 pm
- Religious Right groups are strategizing on how to raise millions of dollars in an effort to increase their political and electoral influence by, among other things, meeting with "several high-ranking retired military officers, including an Army general, about helping to draft a campaign spending strategy that borrows from military tactics."
- Darrell Issa is the Human Events "Conservative of the Year."
- Peter LaBarbera says that one of the "lessons" learned from the Rose Bowl parade is that "The Homosexual 'Marriage' Movement Is Evil." Huh?
- A good question: "In less than 3 weeks King Obama starts his 6th year of dictatorship over the United States of America. Do you think this Republic can sustain another 2 years or should we find a way to see that he is impeached? "
- Finally, Linda Harvey declares that, in 2013, "pro-family prophets warning about moral deterioration were shown to be correct – let me say it again, CORRECT – in their predictions about where destructive pro-homosexual trends are taking us."
Share this post
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am
Liberty Law School Dean: Government Doesn't Have Authority To Impose Unbiblical Laws
8/26/15 @ 12:40pm