Right Wing Leftovers - 12/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/13/2012 6:34 pm
- Good grief, now Glenn Beck is obsessed with the new Hobbit movie and its hidden Christian meaning.
- FRC wonders what is happening because "it's as if sex were the new constitutional right."
- Speaking of FRC, Jim DeMint is featured in the organization's latest prayer alert: "Thank God for the Heritage Foundation. May God anoint and use Sen. Jim DeMint mightily in his new post. May the three important segments of the conservative movement strengthen their coalition! May those who labor ceaselessly to divide conservatives, completely fail in their efforts! May God awaken the American people, Democrats and Republicans, to see and resist the massive effort now underway to make the U.S. a socialist nation."
- Sen. Roger Wicker is "devastated by the re-election" of President Obama.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer is excited by reports that a massive flood may have occurred around 5,000 BC because that is evidence that the story of Noah and the ark is true ... except, according Fischer's calculations based on the Bible, Noah's flood occurred in 2456 BC, so the archeologists are "off by a couple thousand years."
Share this post
9/19/14 @ 5:32
Tony Perkins: Atheists Working Through AP History Classes To Enable ISIS, Sexting, 'Hip-Hop Gang Banger Music'
9/19/14 @ 4:41
Fischer: Rising Sea Levels Are Of No Concern Because God Will Never Destroy The Earth With Flood Waters
9/19/14 @ 4:32
9/18/14 @ 5:30
9/18/14 @ 12:20
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Mike Huckabee Says Conservatives Can't Accept 'Ungodly' Court Rulings On Gay Marriage, Abortion Rights
9/12/14 @ 3:19pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm