Right Wing Leftovers - 12/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/11/2013 5:34 pm
- Glenn Beck and his massive ego intend to turn his media empire into the next Disney.
- Religious Right groups continue their crusade against the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- James Dobson's ministry has filed suit against Obamacare's contraception mandate.
- Dan Bongino says that people in Washington are stuck in a "bubble" and surrounded by "a haze of staffers, consultants, cronies, acolytes, bureaucrats and lobbyists that creates the 'alternate reality' in which monumental policy decisions are made." So he's running for Congress, of course, because he'll totally be different.
- Finally, "Dr. Chaps" Gordon Klingenschmitt is downright giddy over the fact that Bishop Paprocki sees "demonic influences" behind Illinois' marriage equality law.
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 3:17
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/22/15 @ 5:31
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm