Right Wing Leftovers - 12/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/11/2013 6:34 pm
- Glenn Beck and his massive ego intend to turn his media empire into the next Disney.
- Religious Right groups continue their crusade against the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- James Dobson's ministry has filed suit against Obamacare's contraception mandate.
- Dan Bongino says that people in Washington are stuck in a "bubble" and surrounded by "a haze of staffers, consultants, cronies, acolytes, bureaucrats and lobbyists that creates the 'alternate reality' in which monumental policy decisions are made." So he's running for Congress, of course, because he'll totally be different.
- Finally, "Dr. Chaps" Gordon Klingenschmitt is downright giddy over the fact that Bishop Paprocki sees "demonic influences" behind Illinois' marriage equality law.
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:33
Beck: Don't Join The Military Because 'We Have A Chance Of Losing Our Country In the Next Two To Three Years'
10/31/14 @ 1:53
10/30/14 @ 5:32
Glenn Beck's Co-Hosts See Nothing Wrong With Catcalling Video: 'You're Asking For Somebody To Notice Your Butt'
10/30/14 @ 2:01
10/29/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am