Right Wing Leftovers - 12/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/11/2013 6:34 pm
- Glenn Beck and his massive ego intend to turn his media empire into the next Disney.
- Religious Right groups continue their crusade against the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- James Dobson's ministry has filed suit against Obamacare's contraception mandate.
- Dan Bongino says that people in Washington are stuck in a "bubble" and surrounded by "a haze of staffers, consultants, cronies, acolytes, bureaucrats and lobbyists that creates the 'alternate reality' in which monumental policy decisions are made." So he's running for Congress, of course, because he'll totally be different.
- Finally, "Dr. Chaps" Gordon Klingenschmitt is downright giddy over the fact that Bishop Paprocki sees "demonic influences" behind Illinois' marriage equality law.
Share this post
7/25/14 @ 5:30
7/24/14 @ 5:32
7/24/14 @ 5:30
7/24/14 @ 3:13
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm