Right Wing Leftovers - 12/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/11/2013 6:34 pm
- Glenn Beck and his massive ego intend to turn his media empire into the next Disney.
- Religious Right groups continue their crusade against the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- James Dobson's ministry has filed suit against Obamacare's contraception mandate.
- Dan Bongino says that people in Washington are stuck in a "bubble" and surrounded by "a haze of staffers, consultants, cronies, acolytes, bureaucrats and lobbyists that creates the 'alternate reality' in which monumental policy decisions are made." So he's running for Congress, of course, because he'll totally be different.
- Finally, "Dr. Chaps" Gordon Klingenschmitt is downright giddy over the fact that Bishop Paprocki sees "demonic influences" behind Illinois' marriage equality law.
9/23/16 @ 5:30
9/22/16 @ 5:30
9/21/16 @ 5:45
9/20/16 @ 5:40
9/20/16 @ 5:40
9/19/16 @ 5:31
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am