Right Wing Leftovers - 12/11/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/11/2013 6:34 pm
- Glenn Beck and his massive ego intend to turn his media empire into the next Disney.
- Religious Right groups continue their crusade against the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- James Dobson's ministry has filed suit against Obamacare's contraception mandate.
- Dan Bongino says that people in Washington are stuck in a "bubble" and surrounded by "a haze of staffers, consultants, cronies, acolytes, bureaucrats and lobbyists that creates the 'alternate reality' in which monumental policy decisions are made." So he's running for Congress, of course, because he'll totally be different.
- Finally, "Dr. Chaps" Gordon Klingenschmitt is downright giddy over the fact that Bishop Paprocki sees "demonic influences" behind Illinois' marriage equality law.
Share this post
9/30/14 @ 5:30
9/30/14 @ 2:22
9/29/14 @ 5:31
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Is Helping 'His ISIS Buddies,' Introducing 'National Socialism' And Persecuting Conservatives
9/26/14 @ 2:00
9/25/14 @ 5:31
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm