Right Wing Leftovers - 12/11/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/11/2012 6:32 pm
- FRC is now bravely boycotting UPS. That'll show 'em!
- Eastern Michigan University has settled a lawsuit filed by a former student who was dismissed from the school's counseling program for refusing to provide counseling to gay clients.
- Twitchy might literally be the most pathetic website we've ever seen.
- Jennifer Roback Morse says there is no "war on women" ... but there is a "war on women's fertility."
- Finally, Roger Schlafly explains why President Obama won re-election: "Non-whites, non-Christians, and non-marrieds vote Democrat out of group identifications. That is, they see it as being in their group interests to tear down traditional American culture. Democrats never persuade voters based on reason or logic. They gain voters by increasing government dependence and by promoting changes to immigration policy, family law, and schools that increase the population wanting to undermine Americanism."
8/31/16 @ 5:30
8/30/16 @ 5:30
8/29/16 @ 5:30
8/26/16 @ 4:40
8/25/16 @ 5:31
Michael Savage: President Trump Must Violate The Civil Rights Of Liberals To Save America
8/30/16 @ 12:05pm
Alex Jones: Hillary Clinton And Jimmy Kimmel Are Trying To Kill Me!
8/29/16 @ 5:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Ally: No Voting Rights For Women Using Free Birth Control & Welfare Recipients
8/30/16 @ 12:13pm