Right Wing Leftovers - 12/11/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/11/2012 6:32 pm
- FRC is now bravely boycotting UPS. That'll show 'em!
- Eastern Michigan University has settled a lawsuit filed by a former student who was dismissed from the school's counseling program for refusing to provide counseling to gay clients.
- Twitchy might literally be the most pathetic website we've ever seen.
- Jennifer Roback Morse says there is no "war on women" ... but there is a "war on women's fertility."
- Finally, Roger Schlafly explains why President Obama won re-election: "Non-whites, non-Christians, and non-marrieds vote Democrat out of group identifications. That is, they see it as being in their group interests to tear down traditional American culture. Democrats never persuade voters based on reason or logic. They gain voters by increasing government dependence and by promoting changes to immigration policy, family law, and schools that increase the population wanting to undermine Americanism."
Share this post
9/4/15 @ 3:34
9/3/15 @ 5:30
9/2/15 @ 5:31
9/2/15 @ 1:05
9/1/15 @ 5:31
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Meet The Hate Group Trying To Turn Kim Davis Into The Anti-Gay Rosa Parks
9/3/15 @ 1:30pm