Right Wing Leftovers - 12/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/10/2013 6:30 pm
- The AFA's Tim Wildmon takes issue with people, especially Christians, who dismiss the annual so-called "War on Christmas."
- On a related note, if you ever hear of anything coming from Urban Family Communications, know that it is an arm of the American Family Associate set up to spread its message to the black community.
- The Herman Cain comic book is an actual thing.
- Peter LaBarbera is not happy with Gov. Scott Walker's support for ENDA, saying that "if Christians are already being persecuted under state and local gay rights laws, why would you support a federal gay rights law which is only going to give the homosexual lawyers more power to oppress people of faith?"
- Finally, Salem Communications actually spent real money to buy Twitchy, the single dumbest website in existence.
Share this post
7/30/14 @ 5:31
7/29/14 @ 5:31
7/29/14 @ 3:25
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am