Right Wing Leftovers - 12/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/10/2013 5:30 pm
- The AFA's Tim Wildmon takes issue with people, especially Christians, who dismiss the annual so-called "War on Christmas."
- On a related note, if you ever hear of anything coming from Urban Family Communications, know that it is an arm of the American Family Associate set up to spread its message to the black community.
- The Herman Cain comic book is an actual thing.
- Peter LaBarbera is not happy with Gov. Scott Walker's support for ENDA, saying that "if Christians are already being persecuted under state and local gay rights laws, why would you support a federal gay rights law which is only going to give the homosexual lawyers more power to oppress people of faith?"
- Finally, Salem Communications actually spent real money to buy Twitchy, the single dumbest website in existence.
Share this post
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/23/15 @ 10:42
1/22/15 @ 5:31
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm