Right Wing Leftovers - 12/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/10/2013 6:30 pm
- The AFA's Tim Wildmon takes issue with people, especially Christians, who dismiss the annual so-called "War on Christmas."
- On a related note, if you ever hear of anything coming from Urban Family Communications, know that it is an arm of the American Family Associate set up to spread its message to the black community.
- The Herman Cain comic book is an actual thing.
- Peter LaBarbera is not happy with Gov. Scott Walker's support for ENDA, saying that "if Christians are already being persecuted under state and local gay rights laws, why would you support a federal gay rights law which is only going to give the homosexual lawyers more power to oppress people of faith?"
- Finally, Salem Communications actually spent real money to buy Twitchy, the single dumbest website in existence.
Share this post
9/19/14 @ 5:32
Fischer: Rising Sea Levels Are Of No Concern Because God Will Never Destroy The Earth With Flood Waters
9/19/14 @ 4:32
9/18/14 @ 5:30
9/17/14 @ 5:32
9/16/14 @ 5:34
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm