Right Wing Leftovers - 12/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/10/2013 6:30 pm
- The AFA's Tim Wildmon takes issue with people, especially Christians, who dismiss the annual so-called "War on Christmas."
- On a related note, if you ever hear of anything coming from Urban Family Communications, know that it is an arm of the American Family Associate set up to spread its message to the black community.
- The Herman Cain comic book is an actual thing.
- Peter LaBarbera is not happy with Gov. Scott Walker's support for ENDA, saying that "if Christians are already being persecuted under state and local gay rights laws, why would you support a federal gay rights law which is only going to give the homosexual lawyers more power to oppress people of faith?"
- Finally, Salem Communications actually spent real money to buy Twitchy, the single dumbest website in existence.
Share this post
7/6/15 @ 5:30
7/6/15 @ 12:14
7/2/15 @ 4:30
7/1/15 @ 5:30
6/30/15 @ 5:31
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm