Right Wing Leftovers - 12/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/10/2013 6:30 pm
- The AFA's Tim Wildmon takes issue with people, especially Christians, who dismiss the annual so-called "War on Christmas."
- On a related note, if you ever hear of anything coming from Urban Family Communications, know that it is an arm of the American Family Associate set up to spread its message to the black community.
- The Herman Cain comic book is an actual thing.
- Peter LaBarbera is not happy with Gov. Scott Walker's support for ENDA, saying that "if Christians are already being persecuted under state and local gay rights laws, why would you support a federal gay rights law which is only going to give the homosexual lawyers more power to oppress people of faith?"
- Finally, Salem Communications actually spent real money to buy Twitchy, the single dumbest website in existence.
Share this post
4/17/15 @ 5:30
4/17/15 @ 3:43
4/16/15 @ 5:32
4/16/15 @ 3:54
4/16/15 @ 11:42
4/15/15 @ 5:33
James Dobson: Gay Marriage Will Lead To Civil War
4/8/15 @ 12:50pm
John Hagee Winds Up Debunking His Own 'Blood Moons' Theory
4/6/15 @ 2:12pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Ted Cruz: Gay Community Waging 'Jihad' Against Religious Freedom
4/10/15 @ 10:25am