Right Wing Leftovers - 12/10/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/10/2012 6:33 pm
- Matt Barber lovingly tells women who have had an abortion that they have "committed a sin most grave" but their "blood-covered hands can be washed clean by the blood-covered hands of Christ the Savior."
- Phyllis Schlafly thinks that early voting helped President Obama win re-election, which is just another reason to get rid of early voting.
- Gary Cass needs your help to help decide the "10 most egregious acts of anti-Christian defamation, discrimination and persecution in America" for 2012.
- Peter LaBarbera is pretty sure that transgender activists are really just working to make "taxpayers, ultimately to pay for these awful operations where people's healthy sex organs are amputated or altered."
- Finally, Scott Lively says the explosion that destroyed a strip club in Springfield, MA was a message from God not to try to build a casino in the city.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
Barber: Fayetteville Non-Discrimination Ordinance Is Forcing Citizens to Engage In 'A Mass Delusion'
8/29/14 @ 11:34
8/29/14 @ 11:00
8/28/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/26/14 @ 5:30
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm