Right Wing Leftovers - 12/10/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/10/2012 5:33 pm
- Matt Barber lovingly tells women who have had an abortion that they have "committed a sin most grave" but their "blood-covered hands can be washed clean by the blood-covered hands of Christ the Savior."
- Phyllis Schlafly thinks that early voting helped President Obama win re-election, which is just another reason to get rid of early voting.
- Gary Cass needs your help to help decide the "10 most egregious acts of anti-Christian defamation, discrimination and persecution in America" for 2012.
- Peter LaBarbera is pretty sure that transgender activists are really just working to make "taxpayers, ultimately to pay for these awful operations where people's healthy sex organs are amputated or altered."
- Finally, Scott Lively says the explosion that destroyed a strip club in Springfield, MA was a message from God not to try to build a casino in the city.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm