Right Wing Leftovers - 1/20/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/20/2012 6:39 pm
- Newt Gingrich wins the coveted Chuck Norris endorsement while Jim Garlow releases a video promoting Gingrich.
- Meanwhile, VA Gov. Bob McDonnell and Religious Right activist Rob Schenck endorse Romney.
- Apparently hearing candidates regularly talk about their faith makes voters less likely to vote for them.
- Focus on the Family partners with Samuel Rodriguez and his National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference.
- Finally, we are used to hearing Religious Right activists complain about judges "acting like legislators," but Janet Porter is now complaining that Ohio legislators are acting like judges in refusing to vote on her "Heartbeat Bill" because they think it is unconstitutional:
People:Janet Porter (née Folger)
Share this post
Michele Bachmann to Headline Conference with 9/11 & Sandy Hook Truther, Birthers and Anti-Gay Activists
4/15/13 @ 11:45
Janet Porter's New Film: 'If Homosexual Activists Achieve Their Goal…It Will Be the Criminalization of Christianity'
3/29/13 @ 4:05
2/4/13 @ 6:30
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Round-Up: Everyone is a victim, Barber stands by his bigotry, & E.W. Jackson channels David Barton t.co/MhYx5hQhBz4 hours ago
- Leftovers: Battle of the conspiracy theorists, "The Bizarre Sex Life of Mohammed" & Brad Dacus apologizes t.co/gyrF7hg8x64 hours ago
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp says Obama will use welfare benefits to "buy" Latino voters for generations t.co/KqPJbes58h6 hours ago