Right Wing Leftovers - 11/9/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 11/9/2012 6:20 pm
- Ben Shapiro on Breitbart says David Petraeus didn’t willingly resign but was pushed out by the “Obama Mafia” and his “resignation is only the most recent evidence that the Obama administration will lie to the American people to achieve its ends.” Laura Ingraham and Monica Crowley seem to agree.
- Allen West’s initial legal challenge to force a recount has been denied.
- La Shawn Barber of WORLD magazine hopes that “homosexual activism in government schools is a spark that will ignite a larger movement among Christians to take their children out and homeschool them or opt for private Christian schools” as parents “peacefully protest homosexual indoctrination.”
- Erik Rush, once again, asserts that “voter fraud and possibly electronic tampering played a part in the victory of Barack Obama and other Democrat office holders,” still offering zero evidence.
- Reacting to Obama’s re-election, E.W. Jackson says the U.S. will face “disastrous” consequences; Janet Porter warns that “liberty is hanging by a thread”; Joel Richardson chides Obama supporters as “pot-heads, sodomites, pro-aborts and all common moochers”; and Ted Nugent thinks America has “decayed into a nation of gluttonous, soulless pigs.”
Share this post
4/23/14 @ 5:30
4/22/14 @ 5:32
4/21/14 @ 5:30
4/18/14 @ 5:11
4/18/14 @ 1:20
4/17/14 @ 5:30
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am