Right Wing Leftovers - 1/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/19/2012 5:35 pm
- Rick Perry drops out of the Republican presidential race.
- One hundred Tea Party leaders are set to endorse Newt Gingrich.
- It seems that Rick Santorum actually won the Iowa Caucuses.
- John Stemberger calls Santorum "a modern day Wilberforce. Men of this character only come around once in a lifetime."
- The organizers of the Personhood USA forum are "miffed" that Mitt Romney didn't attend.
- FRC prays against marriage equality in Maryland and New Jersey: "Lord, you made marriage the cornerstone of civilization, the foundation of society. Intervene to protect the institution you ordained. Help the pastors, churches and people in each of these states to rise to the occasion to prevent laws fostering homosexual "marriage" and to uphold laws that protect Natural Marriage. Grant us mercy and grace, too, in all the lawsuits making their way to the Supreme Court and every ruling and vote having to do with marriage policy."
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm