Right Wing Leftovers - 1/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/19/2012 5:35 pm
- Rick Perry drops out of the Republican presidential race.
- One hundred Tea Party leaders are set to endorse Newt Gingrich.
- It seems that Rick Santorum actually won the Iowa Caucuses.
- John Stemberger calls Santorum "a modern day Wilberforce. Men of this character only come around once in a lifetime."
- The organizers of the Personhood USA forum are "miffed" that Mitt Romney didn't attend.
- FRC prays against marriage equality in Maryland and New Jersey: "Lord, you made marriage the cornerstone of civilization, the foundation of society. Intervene to protect the institution you ordained. Help the pastors, churches and people in each of these states to rise to the occasion to prevent laws fostering homosexual "marriage" and to uphold laws that protect Natural Marriage. Grant us mercy and grace, too, in all the lawsuits making their way to the Supreme Court and every ruling and vote having to do with marriage policy."
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Linda Harvey: Anti-Gay Activists Are Running Out Of Places To Shop!
11/25/15 @ 1:45pm
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm