Right Wing Leftovers - 1/19/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/19/2012 6:35 pm
- Rick Perry drops out of the Republican presidential race.
- One hundred Tea Party leaders are set to endorse Newt Gingrich.
- It seems that Rick Santorum actually won the Iowa Caucuses.
- John Stemberger calls Santorum "a modern day Wilberforce. Men of this character only come around once in a lifetime."
- The organizers of the Personhood USA forum are "miffed" that Mitt Romney didn't attend.
- FRC prays against marriage equality in Maryland and New Jersey: "Lord, you made marriage the cornerstone of civilization, the foundation of society. Intervene to protect the institution you ordained. Help the pastors, churches and people in each of these states to rise to the occasion to prevent laws fostering homosexual "marriage" and to uphold laws that protect Natural Marriage. Grant us mercy and grace, too, in all the lawsuits making their way to the Supreme Court and every ruling and vote having to do with marriage policy."
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am