Right Wing Leftovers - 11/8/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/8/2012 6:27 pm
- The Romney campaign has finally conceded the state of Florida, bringing the final electoral vote tally to 332-206.
- Speaking of the Romney campaign, here's a glimpse at the nightmare that almost was.
- Here is how OneNewsNow reports the various victories for marriage equality: "The Evergreen State joined Maine and Maryland -- each also winning 52 to 48 percent -- to make a total of nine states (plus Washington, DC) that allow the unbiblical partnerships."
- On a related note, Ken Hutcherson blames the National Organization for Marriage, Focus on the Family, and the Family Policy Institute for sidelining him in the marriage fight in Washington because he was "too controversial," saying "they did not want me involved basically in the top leadership, so I took a back seat and let them run with it. And that really hurt our unity out here."
- These sorts of post-election analysis pieces are useless because you could pick any demographic and argue that is only X number of them had voted differently, the other candidate would have won.
- Finally, Glenn Beck and crew spent a few minutes today blaming that "fat bastard" Gov. Chris Christie for costing Mitt Romney the election:
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:33
Beck: Don't Join The Military Because 'We Have A Chance Of Losing Our Country In the Next Two To Three Years'
10/31/14 @ 1:53
10/30/14 @ 5:32
Glenn Beck's Co-Hosts See Nothing Wrong With Catcalling Video: 'You're Asking For Somebody To Notice Your Butt'
10/30/14 @ 2:01
10/29/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm