Right Wing Leftovers - 1/18/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/18/2012 6:48 pm
- Ward Connerly thinks it is perfectly fine for him to accept a million dollar salary from his non-profit organization.
- The National Organization for Marriage is pledging to spend $250,000 to fund primary challenges to any Washington state Republican legislator that votes for marriage equality.
- Jill Stanek endorses Rick Santorum while Gary Bauer is taping pro-Santorum messages.
- James Dobson insists there is nothing cruel about saying that Callista Gingrich was an "eight-year mistress."
- Abortion is just like the Holocaust.
- Finally, quote of the day from the Alliance Defense Fund's Alan Sears on why he opposes the gay agenda: "Because no compromise is possible with the agenda, and those who advocate the agenda want to not only stop all disagreement — they want to punish anyone who does. It’s a form of totalitarianism."
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm