Right Wing Leftovers - 1/18/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/18/2012 6:48 pm
- Ward Connerly thinks it is perfectly fine for him to accept a million dollar salary from his non-profit organization.
- The National Organization for Marriage is pledging to spend $250,000 to fund primary challenges to any Washington state Republican legislator that votes for marriage equality.
- Jill Stanek endorses Rick Santorum while Gary Bauer is taping pro-Santorum messages.
- James Dobson insists there is nothing cruel about saying that Callista Gingrich was an "eight-year mistress."
- Abortion is just like the Holocaust.
- Finally, quote of the day from the Alliance Defense Fund's Alan Sears on why he opposes the gay agenda: "Because no compromise is possible with the agenda, and those who advocate the agenda want to not only stop all disagreement — they want to punish anyone who does. It’s a form of totalitarianism."
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm