Right Wing Leftovers - 1/18/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/18/2012 6:48 pm
- Ward Connerly thinks it is perfectly fine for him to accept a million dollar salary from his non-profit organization.
- The National Organization for Marriage is pledging to spend $250,000 to fund primary challenges to any Washington state Republican legislator that votes for marriage equality.
- Jill Stanek endorses Rick Santorum while Gary Bauer is taping pro-Santorum messages.
- James Dobson insists there is nothing cruel about saying that Callista Gingrich was an "eight-year mistress."
- Abortion is just like the Holocaust.
- Finally, quote of the day from the Alliance Defense Fund's Alan Sears on why he opposes the gay agenda: "Because no compromise is possible with the agenda, and those who advocate the agenda want to not only stop all disagreement — they want to punish anyone who does. It’s a form of totalitarianism."
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Matthew Hagee Says Obamacare Is Conditioning People To Accept The Mark Of The Beast
7/9/14 @ 12:18pm