Right Wing Leftovers - 1/18/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/18/2012 6:48 pm
- Ward Connerly thinks it is perfectly fine for him to accept a million dollar salary from his non-profit organization.
- The National Organization for Marriage is pledging to spend $250,000 to fund primary challenges to any Washington state Republican legislator that votes for marriage equality.
- Jill Stanek endorses Rick Santorum while Gary Bauer is taping pro-Santorum messages.
- James Dobson insists there is nothing cruel about saying that Callista Gingrich was an "eight-year mistress."
- Abortion is just like the Holocaust.
- Finally, quote of the day from the Alliance Defense Fund's Alan Sears on why he opposes the gay agenda: "Because no compromise is possible with the agenda, and those who advocate the agenda want to not only stop all disagreement — they want to punish anyone who does. It’s a form of totalitarianism."
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am