Right Wing Leftovers - 1/18/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/18/2012 5:48 pm
- Ward Connerly thinks it is perfectly fine for him to accept a million dollar salary from his non-profit organization.
- The National Organization for Marriage is pledging to spend $250,000 to fund primary challenges to any Washington state Republican legislator that votes for marriage equality.
- Jill Stanek endorses Rick Santorum while Gary Bauer is taping pro-Santorum messages.
- James Dobson insists there is nothing cruel about saying that Callista Gingrich was an "eight-year mistress."
- Abortion is just like the Holocaust.
- Finally, quote of the day from the Alliance Defense Fund's Alan Sears on why he opposes the gay agenda: "Because no compromise is possible with the agenda, and those who advocate the agenda want to not only stop all disagreement — they want to punish anyone who does. It’s a form of totalitarianism."
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am