Right Wing Leftovers - 1/17/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/17/2014 6:31 pm
- Tom DeLay says "it’s just unbelievable and scary who this president thinks he is and the tyranny that he is beginning to inflict on the American people."
- FRC prays for the passage of the State Marriage Protection Act "and that lawlessness will be restrained."
- Focus on the Family's Jim Daly predicts that votes in Colorado will eventually repeal the legalization of marijuana.
- Scott Lively declares that Martha Coakley "is complicit in the murders of these helpless children and unfit for public office. I pray for her to repent from the evil of abortion advocacy and to use the power of her office to oppose and not facilitate the continuing abortion holocaust in this state."
- Ken Blackwell believes that the Obama administration will go down as "the most anti-Christian, anti-Israel administration in United States history" because Obama is "quenching America's sacred fire."
- Finally, Glenn Beck and David Barton handicap the possible GOP presidential nominees, with Beck declaring that he'll give up on politics if Mike Huckabee wins because Huckabee "is a giant progressive."
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:33
10/20/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm