Right Wing Leftovers - 11/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/7/2013 6:34 pm
- Rand Paul lost his column at the Washington Times over plagiarism charges so , of course, he's been picked up by Breitbart.
- The Religious Right is flummoxed as to why Republicans in the Senate are not standing up to try and stop ENDA.
- FRC prays "may Gods people exercise their rights as Citizens to turn the tide in the military. May God send another Great Awakening that transforms our military troops and those in all the cultural spheres that shape our nation!"
- Speaking of FRC, the organization blasts the GOP for insufficiently supporting Ken Cuccinelli, saying that "if the GOP would rather concede races to corrupt liberals than go to the mat on values that a majority of Virginians support, then it's clear who the real extremists are."
- Finally, apparently "a child's tumultuous relationship with their father is the determining factor in the widespread rise of atheism."
5/23/16 @ 5:30
5/23/16 @ 11:27
5/20/16 @ 5:30
5/19/16 @ 5:30
5/18/16 @ 5:31
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm