Right Wing Leftovers - 11/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/7/2013 6:34 pm
- Rand Paul lost his column at the Washington Times over plagiarism charges so , of course, he's been picked up by Breitbart.
- The Religious Right is flummoxed as to why Republicans in the Senate are not standing up to try and stop ENDA.
- FRC prays "may Gods people exercise their rights as Citizens to turn the tide in the military. May God send another Great Awakening that transforms our military troops and those in all the cultural spheres that shape our nation!"
- Speaking of FRC, the organization blasts the GOP for insufficiently supporting Ken Cuccinelli, saying that "if the GOP would rather concede races to corrupt liberals than go to the mat on values that a majority of Virginians support, then it's clear who the real extremists are."
- Finally, apparently "a child's tumultuous relationship with their father is the determining factor in the widespread rise of atheism."
7/28/16 @ 5:30
7/27/16 @ 5:31
7/26/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 5:31
7/21/16 @ 6:25
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am