Right Wing Leftovers - 1/17/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/17/2012 6:43 pm
- Ron Paul, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, and Newt Gingrich will all be attending a Personhood Presidential Pro-life Forum in South Carolina tomorrow.
- It seems that Ohio legislators were not impressed with Janet Porter's teddy bear lobbying effort.
- Rick Santorum racks up more endorsements from Richard Viguerie, Abby Johnson, and Maggie Gallagher.
- Meanwhile, Jay and Jordan Sekulow finally announced their endorsement of Mitt Romney.
- Morality in Media’s Robert Peters tells Alan Colmes that, ultimately, he'd like to see pornography outlawed.
- Finally, The Purity Bear wants you to wait for marriage:
People:Janet Porter (née Folger)
Share this post
7/15/14 @ 5:30
6/6/14 @ 3:30
4/29/14 @ 5:33
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm