Right Wing Leftovers - 1/17/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/17/2012 6:43 pm
- Ron Paul, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, and Newt Gingrich will all be attending a Personhood Presidential Pro-life Forum in South Carolina tomorrow.
- It seems that Ohio legislators were not impressed with Janet Porter's teddy bear lobbying effort.
- Rick Santorum racks up more endorsements from Richard Viguerie, Abby Johnson, and Maggie Gallagher.
- Meanwhile, Jay and Jordan Sekulow finally announced their endorsement of Mitt Romney.
- Morality in Media’s Robert Peters tells Alan Colmes that, ultimately, he'd like to see pornography outlawed.
- Finally, The Purity Bear wants you to wait for marriage:
People:Janet Porter (née Folger)
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm