Right Wing Leftovers - 1/17/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/17/2012 6:43 pm
- Ron Paul, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, and Newt Gingrich will all be attending a Personhood Presidential Pro-life Forum in South Carolina tomorrow.
- It seems that Ohio legislators were not impressed with Janet Porter's teddy bear lobbying effort.
- Rick Santorum racks up more endorsements from Richard Viguerie, Abby Johnson, and Maggie Gallagher.
- Meanwhile, Jay and Jordan Sekulow finally announced their endorsement of Mitt Romney.
- Morality in Media’s Robert Peters tells Alan Colmes that, ultimately, he'd like to see pornography outlawed.
- Finally, The Purity Bear wants you to wait for marriage:
People:Janet Porter (née Folger)
Share this post
7/9/15 @ 5:30
7/8/15 @ 11:25
7/6/15 @ 5:30
Ben Carson Set To Join Pastor Who Wants Gays Put To Death At Iowa Conference
7/15/15 @ 2:00pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am