Right Wing Leftovers - 1/17/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/17/2012 6:43 pm
- Ron Paul, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, and Newt Gingrich will all be attending a Personhood Presidential Pro-life Forum in South Carolina tomorrow.
- It seems that Ohio legislators were not impressed with Janet Porter's teddy bear lobbying effort.
- Rick Santorum racks up more endorsements from Richard Viguerie, Abby Johnson, and Maggie Gallagher.
- Meanwhile, Jay and Jordan Sekulow finally announced their endorsement of Mitt Romney.
- Morality in Media’s Robert Peters tells Alan Colmes that, ultimately, he'd like to see pornography outlawed.
- Finally, The Purity Bear wants you to wait for marriage:
People:Janet Porter (née Folger)
Share this post
8/15/14 @ 4:20
8/15/14 @ 12:10
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
The Religious Right Reacts To SCOTUS Gay Marriage Decision: 'Unconscionable, Unconstitutional, And Un-American'
10/6/14 @ 3:38pm