Right Wing Leftovers - 1/17/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/17/2012 6:43 pm
- Ron Paul, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, and Newt Gingrich will all be attending a Personhood Presidential Pro-life Forum in South Carolina tomorrow.
- It seems that Ohio legislators were not impressed with Janet Porter's teddy bear lobbying effort.
- Rick Santorum racks up more endorsements from Richard Viguerie, Abby Johnson, and Maggie Gallagher.
- Meanwhile, Jay and Jordan Sekulow finally announced their endorsement of Mitt Romney.
- Morality in Media’s Robert Peters tells Alan Colmes that, ultimately, he'd like to see pornography outlawed.
- Finally, The Purity Bear wants you to wait for marriage:
People:Janet Porter (née Folger)
Share this post
4/23/15 @ 10:12
4/8/15 @ 12:50
2/17/15 @ 5:04
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm