Right Wing Leftovers - 11/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/6/2013 5:30 pm
- Hmm, perhaps the fact that he was trailing Sen. John Cornyn 51 to 18 in polling played a role in David Barton's decision not to launch a primary challenge.
- Scott Lively is outraged that two lesbian students were voted "Queen and Queen" at a high school homecoming: "Frankly I shudder when I think about what is going to be happening with the kids who are now in kindergarten, when they get into high school after many years of this kind of propaganda."
- Bryan Fischer says Ken Cuccinelli lost his bid for governor "because he didn't defend social conservativism."
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire can't help being the way that he is: he was just born that way.
- Assemblyman Tim Donnelly, a former Minuteman leader, has announced his candidacy for governor in California.
- Peter LaBarbera laments the fact that marriage equality will be coming to Illinois: "It's very sad to see the Land of Lincoln now on the verge of officially defying God with our marriage laws."
- Finally, NOM needs to make up its mind as it praises Gov. Chris Christie for being "a strong supporter of marriage as the union of one man and one woman" when just over a week ago they blasted him, declaring they'd "never forgive his failure to lead on marriage when leadership was needed most."
Share this post
1/28/15 @ 5:30
The Family Leader Is Distributing David Barton's 'Christian Nation' Bible To Every Iowa State Legislator
1/28/15 @ 3:20
1/27/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 5:31
1/23/15 @ 5:36
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm