Right Wing Leftovers - 11/6/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/6/2013 6:30 pm
- Hmm, perhaps the fact that he was trailing Sen. John Cornyn 51 to 18 in polling played a role in David Barton's decision not to launch a primary challenge.
- Scott Lively is outraged that two lesbian students were voted "Queen and Queen" at a high school homecoming: "Frankly I shudder when I think about what is going to be happening with the kids who are now in kindergarten, when they get into high school after many years of this kind of propaganda."
- Bryan Fischer says Ken Cuccinelli lost his bid for governor "because he didn't defend social conservativism."
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire can't help being the way that he is: he was just born that way.
- Assemblyman Tim Donnelly, a former Minuteman leader, has announced his candidacy for governor in California.
- Peter LaBarbera laments the fact that marriage equality will be coming to Illinois: "It's very sad to see the Land of Lincoln now on the verge of officially defying God with our marriage laws."
- Finally, NOM needs to make up its mind as it praises Gov. Chris Christie for being "a strong supporter of marriage as the union of one man and one woman" when just over a week ago they blasted him, declaring they'd "never forgive his failure to lead on marriage when leadership was needed most."
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
Barton Says The Founding Fathers 'Tied Religion To The Constitution To Give It Strength' Through Oath Requirements
10/24/14 @ 12:10
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm