Right Wing Leftovers - 11/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/6/2012 6:37 pm
- Ralph Reed will hold "a news briefing to discuss the results of a post-election survey showing the impact of the evangelical vote and other faith-based voters on the outcome of the 2012 elections." We can't wait.
- Matt Barber is now apparently an expert on energy independence.
- The Family Research Council is predicting "massive turnout among Values Voters" and is taking credit for that turnout.
- Phyllis Schlafly says "increasingly atheistic public schools ... are probably the biggest reason for this decline in religion among youth."
- Gary Bauer makes the final case for Mitt Romney.
- Finally, after saying that he wouldn't vote for [Mitt Romney] if Satan were running against him," WND's Joseph Farah bravely announces that he will, in fact, vote for Mitt Romney.
Share this post
8/19/14 @ 5:32
8/18/14 @ 5:30
8/15/14 @ 5:31
8/14/14 @ 5:30
8/13/14 @ 5:31
Rick Wiles: 'Ebola Could Solve America's Problems With Atheism And Homosexuality'
8/6/14 @ 4:10pm
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm