Right Wing Leftovers - 11/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/6/2012 6:37 pm
- Ralph Reed will hold "a news briefing to discuss the results of a post-election survey showing the impact of the evangelical vote and other faith-based voters on the outcome of the 2012 elections." We can't wait.
- Matt Barber is now apparently an expert on energy independence.
- The Family Research Council is predicting "massive turnout among Values Voters" and is taking credit for that turnout.
- Phyllis Schlafly says "increasingly atheistic public schools ... are probably the biggest reason for this decline in religion among youth."
- Gary Bauer makes the final case for Mitt Romney.
- Finally, after saying that he wouldn't vote for [Mitt Romney] if Satan were running against him," WND's Joseph Farah bravely announces that he will, in fact, vote for Mitt Romney.
Share this post
9/4/15 @ 3:34
9/4/15 @ 1:00
9/3/15 @ 5:30
9/2/15 @ 5:31
9/1/15 @ 5:31
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Meet The Hate Group Trying To Turn Kim Davis Into The Anti-Gay Rosa Parks
9/3/15 @ 1:30pm