Right Wing Leftovers - 11/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/6/2012 5:37 pm
- Ralph Reed will hold "a news briefing to discuss the results of a post-election survey showing the impact of the evangelical vote and other faith-based voters on the outcome of the 2012 elections." We can't wait.
- Matt Barber is now apparently an expert on energy independence.
- The Family Research Council is predicting "massive turnout among Values Voters" and is taking credit for that turnout.
- Phyllis Schlafly says "increasingly atheistic public schools ... are probably the biggest reason for this decline in religion among youth."
- Gary Bauer makes the final case for Mitt Romney.
- Finally, after saying that he wouldn't vote for [Mitt Romney] if Satan were running against him," WND's Joseph Farah bravely announces that he will, in fact, vote for Mitt Romney.
2/9/16 @ 5:30
2/8/16 @ 5:31
2/8/16 @ 11:04
2/5/16 @ 5:30
2/4/16 @ 5:31
2/3/16 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm