Right Wing Leftovers - 11/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/6/2012 6:37 pm
- Ralph Reed will hold "a news briefing to discuss the results of a post-election survey showing the impact of the evangelical vote and other faith-based voters on the outcome of the 2012 elections." We can't wait.
- Matt Barber is now apparently an expert on energy independence.
- The Family Research Council is predicting "massive turnout among Values Voters" and is taking credit for that turnout.
- Phyllis Schlafly says "increasingly atheistic public schools ... are probably the biggest reason for this decline in religion among youth."
- Gary Bauer makes the final case for Mitt Romney.
- Finally, after saying that he wouldn't vote for [Mitt Romney] if Satan were running against him," WND's Joseph Farah bravely announces that he will, in fact, vote for Mitt Romney.
Share this post
3/11/14 @ 2:19
3/11/14 @ 2:05
3/10/14 @ 5:34
3/10/14 @ 5:30
3/10/14 @ 11:40
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm