Right Wing Leftovers - 11/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 11/6/2012 6:37 pm
- Ralph Reed will hold "a news briefing to discuss the results of a post-election survey showing the impact of the evangelical vote and other faith-based voters on the outcome of the 2012 elections." We can't wait.
- Matt Barber is now apparently an expert on energy independence.
- The Family Research Council is predicting "massive turnout among Values Voters" and is taking credit for that turnout.
- Phyllis Schlafly says "increasingly atheistic public schools ... are probably the biggest reason for this decline in religion among youth."
- Gary Bauer makes the final case for Mitt Romney.
- Finally, after saying that he wouldn't vote for [Mitt Romney] if Satan were running against him," WND's Joseph Farah bravely announces that he will, in fact, vote for Mitt Romney.
6/27/16 @ 5:33
6/24/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 5:30
6/22/16 @ 5:30
6/21/16 @ 5:31
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm