Right Wing Leftovers - 1/15/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/15/2014 6:31 pm
- Rick Green wishes Congress would impeach President Obama: "I realize the liberal Harry Reid Senate would never convict him on impeachment charges. But as long as Congress sanctions his actions through silence, we slide further and further down the road to the very tyranny we declared independence from nearly 237 years ago."
- FRC declares that "as the American people are given time to experience the actual consequences of redefining marriage, we are seeing the public debate and opposition to the redefinition of natural marriage intensify."
- Gee, we can't imagine why "Coach" Dave Daubenmire has repeatedly been fired from his position as a football coach.
- This is what passes for news on Bryan Fischer's radio program: an interview with a guy who claims to have been arrested several times as the victim of harassment by gay people.
- Finally, Glenn Beck explains that people have a natural right to defend themselves because bears do.
Share this post
10/8/15 @ 5:31
10/8/15 @ 1:57
'We Will Beg The Lord Above To Destroy Us': Glenn Beck Freaks Out Over The Removal Of Ten Commandments Monument
10/7/15 @ 2:41
Alabama Supreme Court Justice Tom Parker: State Courts Must Defy The Supreme Court's Gay Marriage Ruling
10/6/15 @ 3:53
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am