Right Wing Leftovers - 1/15/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/15/2014 6:31 pm
- Rick Green wishes Congress would impeach President Obama: "I realize the liberal Harry Reid Senate would never convict him on impeachment charges. But as long as Congress sanctions his actions through silence, we slide further and further down the road to the very tyranny we declared independence from nearly 237 years ago."
- FRC declares that "as the American people are given time to experience the actual consequences of redefining marriage, we are seeing the public debate and opposition to the redefinition of natural marriage intensify."
- Gee, we can't imagine why "Coach" Dave Daubenmire has repeatedly been fired from his position as a football coach.
- This is what passes for news on Bryan Fischer's radio program: an interview with a guy who claims to have been arrested several times as the victim of harassment by gay people.
- Finally, Glenn Beck explains that people have a natural right to defend themselves because bears do.
Share this post
8/21/14 @ 5:31
8/21/14 @ 3:45
8/20/14 @ 5:31
8/20/14 @ 3:00
8/19/14 @ 5:32
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm