Right Wing Leftovers - 1/15/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/15/2014 6:31 pm
- Rick Green wishes Congress would impeach President Obama: "I realize the liberal Harry Reid Senate would never convict him on impeachment charges. But as long as Congress sanctions his actions through silence, we slide further and further down the road to the very tyranny we declared independence from nearly 237 years ago."
- FRC declares that "as the American people are given time to experience the actual consequences of redefining marriage, we are seeing the public debate and opposition to the redefinition of natural marriage intensify."
- Gee, we can't imagine why "Coach" Dave Daubenmire has repeatedly been fired from his position as a football coach.
- This is what passes for news on Bryan Fischer's radio program: an interview with a guy who claims to have been arrested several times as the victim of harassment by gay people.
- Finally, Glenn Beck explains that people have a natural right to defend themselves because bears do.
Share this post
7/31/14 @ 5:27
7/30/14 @ 5:31
7/29/14 @ 5:31
7/29/14 @ 3:25
7/28/14 @ 5:32
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am