Right Wing Leftovers - 1/15/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/15/2014 6:31 pm
- Rick Green wishes Congress would impeach President Obama: "I realize the liberal Harry Reid Senate would never convict him on impeachment charges. But as long as Congress sanctions his actions through silence, we slide further and further down the road to the very tyranny we declared independence from nearly 237 years ago."
- FRC declares that "as the American people are given time to experience the actual consequences of redefining marriage, we are seeing the public debate and opposition to the redefinition of natural marriage intensify."
- Gee, we can't imagine why "Coach" Dave Daubenmire has repeatedly been fired from his position as a football coach.
- This is what passes for news on Bryan Fischer's radio program: an interview with a guy who claims to have been arrested several times as the victim of harassment by gay people.
- Finally, Glenn Beck explains that people have a natural right to defend themselves because bears do.
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/30/14 @ 4:55
Glenn Beck's Co-Hosts See Nothing Wrong With Catcalling Video: 'You're Asking For Somebody To Notice Your Butt'
10/30/14 @ 2:01
10/29/14 @ 5:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am