Right Wing Leftovers - 1/15/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/15/2014 6:31 pm
- Rick Green wishes Congress would impeach President Obama: "I realize the liberal Harry Reid Senate would never convict him on impeachment charges. But as long as Congress sanctions his actions through silence, we slide further and further down the road to the very tyranny we declared independence from nearly 237 years ago."
- FRC declares that "as the American people are given time to experience the actual consequences of redefining marriage, we are seeing the public debate and opposition to the redefinition of natural marriage intensify."
- Gee, we can't imagine why "Coach" Dave Daubenmire has repeatedly been fired from his position as a football coach.
- This is what passes for news on Bryan Fischer's radio program: an interview with a guy who claims to have been arrested several times as the victim of harassment by gay people.
- Finally, Glenn Beck explains that people have a natural right to defend themselves because bears do.
4/29/16 @ 5:30
4/29/16 @ 11:53
Paranoia-Rama: Martial Law Plot To Stop Trump, 'Covert Chemtrailing' And Agenda 21 Concentration Camps
4/29/16 @ 11:35
4/29/16 @ 11:03
4/28/16 @ 5:30
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm